Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to to say HeLLo and to tell you all that I am not only glad, but at the same time shocked :eek: to see so many females love'n the Nissans!!!

Well, keep up the good attitude(s) and spread'n the love! :p

Take care,
The other sex,
KaOz.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
why are you shocked?? You know us females do have good taste! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True true...

Yes, yes... I agree, ladies do have GREAT TASTE... *hits himself - dirty mind* *slap* *slap* *slap*! :eek:

On a serious note though, if you ever need me to pass you any tools... heh *slapz himself again*... let me know. *slap*:eek:

*OMG, what is up with my mind! It is 10:35am, just woke up and already these thoughts entering mah head... too much NOZ in mah brain... damn, NOZ bottle leaks! heh!*

Well, take care ladies and keep on TUNE'n!

Your Neighbourhood Nissan Man,
KaOz. :cool:

*Get it... haha.... Neighbourhood Nissan Man... like Spiderman.. Hahah* :D

*OMG, cheeeesy jokes this morn... Acccck!* :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey KaOz,

Thanks for coming by to say hi to the women Nissan fans. We do want to keep this a friendly place for the women, though, and jokes like that have the potential to get out of hand. Can you try to keep it cleaner in the future? :)

Thanks,
Sarah

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I apologize...

:( *singing* "I'm sorrrry, sooo sorry... " :(

I did not mean to offend anyone. Please accept my apology. I do honour and appreciate women. I did not intend my jokes to *get out of hand* but I do understand that sometimes, this is where problems start.

Thanks for your honesty and concern,
Take care and keep on SmiLe'n,
KaOz.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cool, I'm glad you understand. :) Thanks KaOz.

BTW, cool quote in your sig. I like it!

Sarah

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you understand and we kOo!!! :D

Thanks for the compliment... I do appreciate it... and live by my words!

Lata,
KaOz.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Middy

I heard you like to go fast in a straight line, not just corners!

a little birdy told me the tale of the beemer and you on the interstate :D what was it a buck fifty when the V1 went off? :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Re: Middy

Nismo Skyline said:
I heard you like to go fast in a straight line, not just corners!

a little birdy told me the tale of the beemer and you on the interstate :D what was it a buck fifty when the V1 went off? :p

Me and a Beemer? Oh...... Had to think about that one for a minute! Was the little birdy's name Mike? haha. Sounds like he's more of a rat than a birdy... ;)

Going really fast in a straight line can be fun, but not as fun as corners. What can you do when you're on a straight freeway? I had to take what I could get!

We were only going about 90 when the V1 went off. The 150 run was earlier. :p

That damn BMW was faster than my ZTT, too. (He just sold the supercharger though, heehee.)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Birds are just flying rats anyway;)

You got more balls that I have!!!! I nerve out much over 110 on the street. Track, no fear, street, I am a wimp. Just ask mike how I did when we got into it with an FC on the way to palmdale one day :rolleyes: . I fully admit to being a crappy passenger.

But then you should ask him about the time in angeles crest forest in my R32 vs a M3:p . Then he was the scared passenger. It was pretty hairy for a bit.

Anyway, no more playing till I get my new motor done. I hurt it at the last track day I went to. Hopefully by January I will be pushing close to 600 at the wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts