Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just boughtt it for 1400,its aa 91' with 91000 on it no fith gear never beat on from an old man,it was sitting in his back yard for 2 1/2 years never started or cleaned.the glass on the roof is brockeen but other than that it runs like a raped date(they run pretty fast)i just need to clean her up and i will try to get some pics up,paint is faded but i think i can wet sand buff her shine back....wish me luck. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SE-Rious91' said:
i just boughtt it for 1400,its aa 91' with 91000 on it no fith gear never beat on from an old man,it was sitting in his back yard for 2 1/2 years never started or cleaned.the glass on the roof is brockeen but other than that it runs like a raped date(they run pretty fast)i just need to clean her up and i will try to get some pics up,paint is faded but i think i can wet sand buff her shine back....wish me luck. :thumbup:
no fifth gear pop out sorry.

·
Registered
53 Posts
SE-Rious91' said:

nice.. you admit you paid $1400 but are advertising it for $1700 with nothing done to it since you bought it???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts