Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done ordering my wheels from CBWheels.com, and I don't think they charged me for shipping!!! Woohoo! I have to wait 7-10 days, but I'm game! My mom is pissed because I kept bugging her about it, but hey, I'm a happy man so who cares! Haha. BTW, I got the RS Limited Ikari's in Gunmetal. Which is...

I also got them mounted with Hankook Ventus tires, just because they came with the package. So I'm definately going to post pics once I get installed. The gunmetal will perfectly match my car color. I got the DropZone Adj. Coilovers they had there too. I know I know, I should've gotten GC, but I'm out of money as it is now, I mean I might as well give them a shot. I read good things about them on the Altima forum. So by the end of next week, be expecting pics!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Nice wheels good luck with them...

·
Registered
118 Posts
those are actually some damn nice looking wheels, but what the hell kind of tires are Hankook Ventus? im betting youll have to replace those pretty soon.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, the tread wear rating is 340, compared to Falken's 300 and Toyo's 280. I don't know how they will perform, but I did read about them before I ordered that package. I've heard about them, but never seen anyone with them. It says they're Low-Profile look, and their tread looks like it will perform in Wet and Dry. So I'll give them a try. I mean they're cheap, look good, and tread wear is damn good. I'll get plenty of pics when I get them on.

T

·
0 Posts
I just got Falken Ziex 512. 340 tread rating. A traction...A temp. 236 shipped for 205/50/15's. Good tire for price.

Kyle

·
Registered
63 Posts
Please let everyone know how these Hancook tires work out for you. I have recently seen ads for these tires. My only experience with them was being stranded in the middle of no where between nicarauga and costa rica! Must say, the roads were horrible where I was and I was being hard on the tires, funny now, but I remember wondering what the hell a Hankook tire was!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's really reassuring!! But thanks for the warning. When you said the roads sucked and you drove the crap out of your tires, do you think that's what the problem was? What actually happened? I mean to the tire. The roads here are pretty good compared to other places I've been. So I'm not that worried about blown tires or bent rims. I still think about it every once in a while tho!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I want to know how those tires hold out also. I have seen them in ads here and there with no luck. And who makes the copilovers you bought?

Brent

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dropzone

I know I should've gone with the GC, but I got the Dropzone because they had them at the same place I ordered my wheels from for 179 instead of 300 or so for the GC's. I got them because they're about the same price as reg. springs except they're adjustable. And I really wanted adjustables.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Absolutely the roads were at fault, not the tires! The ventrus line of tires looks fine to me, just you are the first to mention buying these tires and I was just curious as to how they work out for you. Sorry if I freaked you out! It wasn't that long ago I had never heard of falken! Let us know about your opinion.

Russellc

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok good. THAT makes me feel much better. My order should be getting here today, at least it better, damn FedEx/UPS. I can't check on where my order is on there website so it was pointless to tell me I can do that. Oh well, I sure hope it's here today!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeh bro i orderd some rims there to recently like yesterday haha im waiting but it never said nethyng about how long or nothing adn its not in UPS system yet so i gotta wait im in NY and the place is in FL. so im guessing a week or so. its free shipping btw

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Do you realize that this thread is almost 2 years old?

·
Registered
2 Posts
theyre still nice rims though LOL hehe by now he must have scuffs, scratches, and everything

1 - 16 of 16 Posts