Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was up everybody well here it is i have a 87 sentra and my crazy idea is a front r-33 and black widow sides and rear for my b-12 with the r-33 front headlights and r-33 back tail-light convertion with the fields fender flaers im pretty much trying to make my car a little r-33 skyline replica what do u guys think let me know if um over my head with this or i should go for it????? well my other thing that i have want to do is a sr20det swap into my b-12 but thers no shop out here that will mess with my b-12 if i ever find somebody who will do it i will unleash this beast for all this played out shitvic ......

·
Registered
722 Posts
i say if you got the paper to do headlight and tailllight conversions and sr20det money do that shit.

·
Registered
722 Posts
i mean you do know that the light conversions would cost over a grand each and if you don't have any hookups or the ability to do it yourself the sr20det swap could cost around 4-5 maybe more since if im not mistaken the b12 dont take sr series engines anyway. you might be better off with a ca18det since it normally accepts that engine.

·
Banned
809 Posts
or just invest a little of that money into getting a SR20 200sx... or hell, even a 300Z.. you can get them here in houston for like 4.. 5 grand.. hell a 240 S14 you can get for like 3-5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts