Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone!
im benny from sanantonio!!! now i know howmuch we love nissan, all my familly owns nissan from my brothers titan to his new 08 frontier and my sisters 07 pathfinder.... first and my main reason is that they make cars to last! point in case my inherited nissan, now for a little background... an aunt of mine lives in mexico and having owned a 94 sentra myself i know the engine and trans which is amazing... so a year ago i found out that she owned a 1993 nissan Tsubame in mexico allso known as a Y10 in europe!!
so i opend the hood once and saw the engine is the same as my old sentra
GA16 so i told her that when shee didnt whant it to give to me! or sell (real cheap!!!!):) so after some time of the car been left to live out the rest of its life on an empty lot next to her house, needless to say the car has cosmetic damage from accidents reazon why it whas left there and paint is bad pannels have dents and stuff... the car runs great its faster than my old sentra 1.6 litter 16 valve 5 gear manual!!!! i got the car now and im starting to tune it lil' by lil' and its coming along good!!!.... need exhaust the cat was removed i put in a CAI(kinda custom) high flow fuel pump and repaird the cooling sytem(minor hose changes) do to age! now for the needs....
the front seal(crankshaft) i been reading post about rattling valves and i seam to have the same problem so know i know how to fix it!!! gotta love the search button!!:fluffy: so..........
i hope to learn more from this forum and hopefully share some of my experience! no mechanic but allways arround cars.......

ill try to post piks of what i have done and the car.....
i just dons know how:loser: lol!!!

this is a link to a pik online not my actual car but same car!!!!
http://nissan.pro-motors.ru/content/_large/nissan-698-1.jpg

sorry for the long post, and pardon my grammar!! dyslectic!!!!!!

(^_^)BENNY(*_*)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
piks of the car

some chip(bootleg) fooze drawings of what i wish to do to it!!!

car when i got it!!!!

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,236 Posts
So this is basically a Sentra Wagon / estate ?
sketches look cool. let us know how you are progressing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it is basically a entra wagon/estate... its allso known as nissan wingroad in europe i wish i could get some parts like the front end froms the new models....

thanks for the props on the sketches..... lot of fiberglass on my mind....

(^_^)BENNY(*_*)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts