Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the views and hits all the threads that i've started on this part of the forum. I'm the guy everyone loves to hate.....:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
James said:
you are wasting bandwith on worthless info... will an Admin please lock out this guys IP?
thats why i started the poll, to get this jackass banned. everyone please vote and make the world a better place:eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not violated on rule in this forum according to this forums rules i am ok. Not one rule or guideline have I violated.

FYI- there is no rule saying that you must disclose everything done to your car. If it was then maybe i broke a rule but it isn't so.....no rules were broken.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who cares about you breaking rules, YOU'RE A DUMBASS!!!! LOL, FUCKING LOSER, COULDNT SELL ICE IN HELL BITCH

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks sr20
thats why i just sold 15,000 shares on a new account and this months check is more than double of your entire household income, so i can sell fire in hell and ice in the winter.

Just made $7.5k in one 30 min phone call marked him up 50 cents a share so not bad for a 30 min call wouldn't you guys say

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.