Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah!!!! its in, its done, and best of all that damn cat is gone!!! stinky smell be damned!!! any way it sounds great, wot is loud and deep. regular every day driving is not really all that loud, cut out the 2nd o2 sensor and didnt even get a light on the dash (maybe its burnt out?). call me crazy but i think it made a BIG defferance. the butt dyno says no, but my neck says YES! car gets up to 50mph in no time. and my wai is allot louder on top of it all. i still cant hear it over the four subs kickin, but thats a good thing!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Its nice that your doing your part to help the environment and noise pollution at the same time :)

I hope for your sake you don't live near a police station.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neil said:
Its nice that your doing your part to help the environment and noise pollution at the same time :)

I hope for your sake you don't live near a police station.

oh sweet sarcasim! lol. and no, thankfully i dont live near a police station!:p

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Mike Young ...DOES... visit the b14 forum, yay!!:D

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
myoung said:
Why would you take out the cat and 02 sensor? makes no sense..
the way my exaust came bolted right up to the down pipe it was just easier for myself to install it this way, plus i hate the way cat.s smell. plus i dont have the tools to weld one in.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and the goal of a 9.5 1/4mile car is more of a joke but it would kick ass, the car is my daily driver right now, but im looking for a house with a decently big garage, then im going loooking for a beater so my 200 can be an all buisness monster!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts