Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy shit....alright so i have seen that there is a group buy goin on for hotshot CAI..let me start off by telling you that this thing screams!! once i put it in second gear and step on it, you can hear it from blocks away (lol tryed it). if you like the AEM intake sound from a honda this is it for the nissan, like an exact replica. for those of you in the group buy, its worth every penny and more...very nice power gain too. for those of you not in the group buy....buy hotshot CAI!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah, I know what he means. I drove my car stock for the longest time, then someone I worked with gave me a K&N cone filter and an MAF adapter that bolted right on but the hole was too small and I had to bore it out, and that gave me a couple of SOTP ponies, then I advanced my timing, and for about a week I could feel it. Now I'm so used to both that I think it's still stock, and I want more, but I'm holding out for turbo so I'm skipping the CAI and header and everything else I'd have to replace when I went turbo. It's a never ending cycle, more power, more power...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts