Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Wes mentioned that to me a couple of months back(Thanks Wes). Made big improvements on my response. BIG difference.

N

·
0 Posts
is that installation hard to do? cuz i was reading the instructions and they seemed kinda weird, and is it for the sr20 or the ga16de or both?

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
BOTH. I have the 1.6 and it took less than 2 minutes to adjust. Just make sure you know which one you are adjusting(if you have cruise control).

·
Surf
807 Posts
yea and its not an install, its just the loosining and tightening of 2 bolts. The cable you want to adjust is the one closest to you, and also its better to have the car running when you do it so that you dont tighten it too much and effect the idle.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
selrider99 said:
I thought it was the wire colser to the TB
It is. The one closest to the front of the car is the Cruise. At least in MINE it is.

N

·
0 Posts
does this little mod affect emissions in any way??? if not, its tight, i never knew about this one....quicker take offs, thats just what we need on our 1.6L's

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
YOu guys just confused the [email protected]#K out of me. I know what I'm supposed to be doing but I don't know what wire to do it to now. I have the 1.6 GA. how do you tell which wire is cruise and which one is gas pedal. SOunds like it'll be a nice little improvement cause I put pedal covers on and I might have lost a tiny bit of pedal throw when I floor it, i mean it might not be as close to the "floor" as it was before I put the pedals on. anyways, how do I tell which wire to adjust.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
hey, I just broke my cherry! (100 posts)

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
HERE!! Hopefully this will help EVERYONE. So there is no confusion I maped it out for ya. Thank Michael for the pic from NPM. BTW-nice engine.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts