Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
is that installation hard to do? cuz i was reading the instructions and they seemed kinda weird, and is it for the sr20 or the ga16de or both?

·
Surf
807 Posts
yea and its not an install, its just the loosining and tightening of 2 bolts. The cable you want to adjust is the one closest to you, and also its better to have the car running when you do it so that you dont tighten it too much and effect the idle.

G

·
does this little mod affect emissions in any way??? if not, its tight, i never knew about this one....quicker take offs, thats just what we need on our 1.6L's

·
Towards Antisocial
593 Posts
YOu guys just confused the [email protected]#K out of me. I know what I'm supposed to be doing but I don't know what wire to do it to now. I have the 1.6 GA. how do you tell which wire is cruise and which one is gas pedal. SOunds like it'll be a nice little improvement cause I put pedal covers on and I might have lost a tiny bit of pedal throw when I floor it, i mean it might not be as close to the "floor" as it was before I put the pedals on. anyways, how do I tell which wire to adjust.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.