Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got low!!!!

The CAR looks about 100 times betta....but the RIDE needs to get aligned, balanced, and rotated......DAMN

Besides that what can I do about the rattling noise I hear when I am turning in or out to park....

ALSO wuz up with the Motivational site for the Koni bump stops and rear mounts ---Its down and I need to improve this ride quickly.

OH and BTW I know AROSPEED coils was not a good idea so I dont need to hear that....lol >>thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
got pics? how much did you lower it? is the ride bouncy as hell? are you riding with stock shocks?

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
MP2050 said:
Finally got low!!!!

The CAR looks about 100 times betta....but the RIDE needs to get aligned, balanced, and rotated......DAMN

Besides that what can I do about the rattling noise I hear when I am turning in or out to park....

ALSO wuz up with the Motivational site for the Koni bump stops and rear mounts ---Its down and I need to improve this ride quickly.

OH and BTW I know AROSPEED coils was not a good idea so I dont need to hear that....lol >>thanks
Lowering a B14 a lot is not a good idea. Unless you are in it for looks and don't care abut handling which is cool if that's what you are into.

The Koni bumpstops are to replace your stock bumpstops. In the B14 in the rear, you really need it because the factory bumpstops are just about bottomed when the car is lowered 1.5".

Mike

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
since their coilovers I dont know exactly how low it is. Im thinking its about two inches. THe ride isnt really that boucy at all. Like I said MY alignment is off and I hear a loud rattling noise when I park but thats it.

I know I need the bump stops cuz every bump feels like IM bottoming out.

MY main concern is that noise right now......

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
MP2050 said:
since their coilovers I dont know exactly how low it is. Im thinking its about two inches. THe ride isnt really that boucy at all. Like I said MY alignment is off and I hear a loud rattling noise when I park but thats it.

I know I need the bump stops cuz every bump feels like IM bottoming out.

MY main concern is that noise right now......
How did you attach the collars to the shock body?

Gotta have them tight or they will rattle like hell.

Mike

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
So Mike,
I plan to get some springs ...1.5" drop....are you saying I wont need to replace bump stops?

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
andre said:
So Mike,
I plan to get some springs ...1.5" drop....are you saying I wont need to replace bump stops?
You don't absolutly have to but it helps. The Koni bumpstops are progressive and soft so bottoming out is way less harsh.

Mike

·
Registered
131 Posts
Classic XE the pedals are jsut some cheap ones that my partn got me years ago.. hte have been inboth of my cars that I have owned....they fit really well....I think my parent got them from like GI JOes here in Oregon....I am goign to get some betters looking ones soon though... peace

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i plan on going for the eibach spring set for my lowering and KYB gas shocks. But just one question will my ride be extreme bumpy and wat are the bumpstops and where can i get them in Los Angeles County?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts