Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a 1984 pulsar NX 1.5L (e15) non-turbo

It seems like it needs a new carburerator (hesitates when gas is pressed, idles high/erratic)

But besides that it seems really solid.

I've been thinking about throwing some money into this car to possibly make it a bit fun. (light little car to work with)

Basically, I'd like to see if there are any higher HP engine swaps to do with these chassis... and how much a new carbs generally run (and a good vendor)

Sorry for all the new guy typical shit, but yeah :eek:

Thanks

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Go on Ebay search under "nissan pulsar", I saw a couple of rebuilt carbs for pulsars a night or 2 ago , think it was for older ones ? Seemed like the price was right. :thumbup:

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Koby said:
picked up a 1984 pulsar NX 1.5L (e15) non-turbo

It seems like it needs a new carburerator (hesitates when gas is pressed, idles high/erratic)

But besides that it seems really solid.

I've been thinking about throwing some money into this car to possibly make it a bit fun. (light little car to work with)

Basically, I'd like to see if there are any higher HP engine swaps to do with these chassis... and how much a new carbs generally run (and a good vendor)

Sorry for all the new guy typical shit, but yeah :eek:

Thanks

Hi, there are engine swaps that are "do-able" and there has been much written of them here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts