Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many of you guys absolutely hate Honda's and punks who drive them? Looking for a level of hate (1-10) and why. I'm getting real sick of these pricks who think these pencil rodded shit cans are the best. I've seen several throw rods while trying to race other cars.
-Autozone mufflers won't make your car fast
-Quit claiming your motor is a Vtec
-Putting on a SIR 2 sticker doen't make you fast
-If you want to go fast, toss the subs out of your trunk
-If you put on a bodykit, at least buy new rims first
-No, your Civic DX won't beat a 1st gen DSM GSX
-Quit trying to race my car, It was T-boned!!!
-My exhaust being loud doesn't mean I want to race
-No, you can't beat the C5!!! Why try
-Buy a real car, or at least one with a B16a
-Does Mommy and Daddy know you're racing their car?
-4 doors are not meant to race
-Buy a 5-speed, not and auto
-LED windshield squirters doesn't mean you have a race car
-Neither does LED tire valve stem caps
-Buy a turbo kit instead of Autozone "rice"
-You flash your cheap ass wannabe HID beams at me one more time, I'm going to kick your ass!!!!
-DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT race a Porsche 944 turbo, or a cop.
-5"5' 110lbs, your not hard, nor is your Civic
-Chicks in Integra's pose only one good use, Bending over and getting screwed, just as you did at the dealership.
-I've met Honda drivers that suck more than a 20G turbo.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've already been in bitch session, figure I'd start my own thread with about people who hate punks and their wannabe race cars with the "H" badge on it. There are too many ignorant Honda owners in Ohio. Drives me nuts.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
why put them into the catagory "honda owners" if not all them do it. I see just as many ricey nissans / mazdas / DSM's / domestics... the list goes on... dont make it into one group... it makes you look like a fool.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
oh and my level of hate to honda owners is 1 (on 1-10 scale) 1 being lowest. people like you however are higher up on the list... just because somebody buys a honda and swears by it doesnt mean that they are idiots. I talk to my friends who drive honda's about my 1.6 GA like its the best engine in the world... but in actuality it sucks balls. I know people are gonna get mad with me saying that but ya gotta face the facts. All companies make a good engine and a cheaper engine... just like the GA is our cheaper engine honda has its own... just like nissan has a DET, honda has its own. tell a honda owner who is running 10's at the track his car sucks and show up with your ga16i running 17.2 and see what happens

·
Banned
33 Posts
dude, any car, with ANY amount of doors with a good engine CAN and prolly will be raced.........2 doors are just sportier, while 4 doors look/are considered grocery getters........but if your car has the go in a 4door, thats all that matters

·
Registered
90 Posts
i agree with the "sportier" part, but dont you think a 4 door would be a bit more of a sleeper? considering everyone thinks they are "grocery getters" dont get me wronmg i would like to have a 2 door but i dont.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
seriously I would never CONSIDER getting a 2 door as my daily driver its so much of an inconvenience. 4 doors are more of a sleeper and I think a luxurious looking car is nicer than a sporty looking car.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright, agreed. It really doesn't matter how many doors you have. 4 door just tend to be heavier and far from as sporty. And, most of those saying do have to do with any punk, including a kid around here who thinks his 2.2L Ecotec powered Cavalier is god over any car. People like this make those sayings reasonable.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
4 doors? I happen to love 4 door cars! For starters, the sleeper look is a gimme', but in my case the 4dr b12 sentra weighs the same as the 2 door. And given the fact that I am a father of 3, I would hate to have to pull up my driver or passenger seat so that they or anyone I'm transporting can get into the back seat! I wouldn't say my cars (93 Ford taurus SHO, 91 Ford Taurus SHO(2) 90 nissan sentra sedans, 93 Hyundai Elantra and 89 Hyundai Excel Sedan) are race cars. But I would say line up against either one of them and I'll make it worth your while;)

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually, the 2.2 Ecotec is a shitload better than the 2.4 Quadfour motor. Example, the 700+hp Ecotec powered drag Cavalier. Could be better from the factory, but it still is pretty damn good stock. I'm just saying a supercharged, re-chipped Cavalier doesn't make it god. I never looked into it, but do they make superchargers for them?
BTW, the 4 door B12 weighs the same as the 2 door? That just seems odd to me. By how many cars you have, I really hate to see your insurance payments:p

·
Shift_THIS and ZOOM ZOOM
370 Posts
hell there's nothing wrong with a four door because i have a four door i save over $30 a month on insurance for gas and other shit. and as for an auto sure i would rather have a five speed but i can't drive stick till i have knee surgery and if i want to race my auto 4 door i don't think that you are going to stop me. and besides if i'm going to race it's going to be with something in my class. ie an auto honda dx

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
By how many cars you have, I really hate to see your insurance payments
$$$$$'s is not the issue, but it's a pretty penny. I'm trying to currently reduce the stockpile because it's pretty hard for two people to drive six cars:D LMAO. But hell, we have fun trying.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts