Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer DEH-24f 45W x 4...

its got the fold down face, and its really nice :) gonna install it as soon as my sentra comes back from the shop

·
Registered
23 Posts
Critic?? I didn't say that anything was wrong with the stereo, as it is a nice head unit that will look good and do a good job. It is just an older model (nothing wrong with that) that you should be able to pick up for a discount.

I'm all about saving money.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Warranty info

selrider99 said:
i try to save it where i can...every little bit helps:)
I hope you don't have any problems w/ your Pioneer Selrider99, as just about every place you can order pioneer online is not authorized to sell it on the net.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Re: Warranty info

SentraStyleEMW said:

I hope you don't have any problems w/ your Pioneer Selrider99, as just about every place you can order pioneer online is not authorized to sell it on the net.
If you find a great price listed on the net for a Pioneer or whatever... see if they have the same unit at soundomain.com, if they do, then use their price matching form. You usually get a same day email for the approval, with a coupon code to use at time of purchase. I saved about $70 doing this when I recently bought a DEH P7400 for my wifes car..... it came to $201.00 with shipping!

Also if you don't mind factory refurbished units check this site out... killer deals on older models like the DEH P7200...list was $499...refurb price $189! http://www.refurbdepot.com/productdetails2.cfm?Product_ID=1425

·
Registered
23 Posts
6400 doesn't play MP3's the 7400 does. Maybe screensaver differences, too. The 7400 is a nice model (picked it up for $220)

·
Registered
323 Posts
2002JustBlue said:
6400 doesn't play MP3's the 7400 does. Maybe screensaver differences, too. The 7400 is a nice model (picked it up for $220)

The 7400 has front. rear, and sub pre-out I think the 6400 only has front and rear/sub

1 - 15 of 15 Posts