Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup, I just picked up an 04 sentra with 2k miles on it. Its thoroughly rolled.

still has good bags, motor, interior, trans...etc

what I am wondering is what parts are interchangable. As far as I know the year range is 2000-2004. Is the motor the same and tranny and most all parts?

I noticed the taillights changed in 04.

any high demand parts I should know about?

[email protected]

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wouldn't fix that. You're asking that question because you're going to part it out right?

·
Registered
55 Posts
2 8 said:
of course I'm not fixing it. Its going to be parted out and crushed.

What models were offered? Is the 1.8s low or mid ?
Nooooooo!!!!! Even though that car is totaled, NO CAR SHOULD EVER BE CRUSHED, PERIOD. It's just sad to see them go like that.... :eek: :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
ya know. . . by the looks of that car you have all fucked up there. . . i think parts from that will definitely fit an 05 sentra. .

oh and i think there is a special edition model too for the 1.8engine or 2.5, i'm not sure
they make it seem like an SE-R on the outside but nothing like it on the inside.

oh and why are you going to be parting this car out? may i ask

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
skatehard90 said:
ya know. . . by the looks of that car you have all fucked up there. . . i think parts from that will definitely fit an 05 sentra. .

oh and i think there is a special edition model too for the 1.8engine or 2.5, i'm not sure
they make it seem like an SE-R on the outside but nothing like it on the inside.

oh and why are you going to be parting this car out? may i ask

what else would I do with it? It has a lot of good parts on it.

and to the guy that says the car shouldnt be crushed... what should happen to it? After i get all the good parts off it I'll sell it for metal and it'll be crushed.

what does the "s" stand for? I can see the 1.8S emblem on the rear pic.

so 05 sentras aren't much different? i wonder if the airbags will fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.