Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really related to MoFo pwnage, but what kind of legal trouble am I looking at if I take this picture:

....And I were to blow it up to a full page, have about 5,000 copies printed, and have an army of 30 or so friends post them absolutely everywhere on campus one night?

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha, yeah the thought came to me after I made that picture my desktop for awhile. I've found a few people willing to do it, but we'd need like 30. I wouldn't care if I got a mischief charge or something like that (have come close too many times), but I don't want to get kicked out of school. And with 30 people, someone would squeal...

·
Registered
463 Posts
cut out the "fugly" link. Ive seen that pic quite a few places with plenty of different addresses on it. I dont think youd get in trouble over that. I mean, you arent looking to make a profit or anything off it. You just printing out a picture.
Go for it.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^Hahaha, no that's not the issue. The problem is that it's a campus of about 30,000 and I'm sure there are quite a few people that would be absolutely livid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts