Nissan Forum banner

June Modd & Pool DNE Meet

4K views 60 replies 20 participants last post by  nomad 
#1 · (Edited)
DNE Meet.

Here is the info:

Have fun with fellow Nissan Enthusiast. Catch up with some old friends or make new ones. Your car does not needed to be modded. We have cars from bone stock to fully modded and everything in between. Tell your friends and other Nissan/Infinti owners to come.

When:Sat. 6-14-08
Time: Noon -until ???
Place: LatinMax’s house

This will be a modd Meet and pool party. This is to kick off the Summer. Please post what modds you want to try to get done so That we can make sure we have the right tools here.
Also DNE will provide the hot dogs and hamburgers. Please bring your drink of choice and any side dishes. Chips, dip, whatever you want to bring.
Sp come, hang out, swim, check out the cars and have some fun with the gang.

NOTE: It is that time of year again. We need some help with the server & web hosting. So if you like our community and want to keep it alive please help by making a Donation. You can do it thru PayPal click on the donation button in the middle of the page of our website.

See less See more
#7 ·
As long as i don't find the deal I NEED, i'll have to show up in my brand new.. used '93 Q45. still hauls ass with 227 on the odo, but need to flip it for roughly 3 g's or something tradable in that range. would prefer to sell though, cuz i've got an extra VH motor i'm dropping in a wht 240 standard that will be up for sale on here in a while too, unless someone in the dallas area is wanting to do the same and wants to BUY THE MOTOR.

#14 ·
Sup guys. Been a while for me, I've been traveling for the company that I work for. My sentra still in good shape but I need to get my eye-lids and a new set of headlights on to my car. I just didn't have time anymore, socailly. =(
I'll be there at the meet, beucase that'll fit into my vacation time.
Anyone knows a good muffler shop? My megan downpipe is a mess, makes buzzing sound. The problem is the resonator is leaking air, bad!!. Need to get that fixed.
Talk to yall soon. =)

#20 ·
I hope with the help of my DNE peepz, I could get me front headlights on and my eye-lids on also. The eye-lids needs to be painted...
I still need to find a good muffler/exhaust shop to fix my resonator, please help!! =)

#27 ·
Don't think Ima make this one. And it's close too! Oh, and the cam is finally in the vette! If it wasn't Father's Day weekend....

#30 ·
hey guys, it's been ages since I've been on here or to a meet, but for once my schedule is clearing up a little bit. I came last year a couple times to Skoots in my 350z and had been to a few way back when I had an Altima. Well now I've got a baby on the way and the Z has to go. I've got a G35 and have ordered some hotchkis sway bars which should be here Friday.

Hopefully you guys will help out the newbie a little in getting these things installed. I haven't been to a mod meet before. Do I need to bring anything other than tools, beer, and some chips?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.