Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well looks like i cant get the parts anywhere without waiting 2-3 days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
it was great seeing a couple of you again and meeting the rest of you. Thanks so much LatinMax for having us to your house today. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with the sway bars. the G feels a lot better now. I can't wait to take it to Harris Hill in a month or two.

I'm looking forward to the next meet. See you guys in July

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey guys...this is Trent (Nomad). I signed up as nomad years ago, but lately use trentor on all other boards like G35driver and my350z. so I'm just going to switch to trentor now before everyone gets used to me being here.

·
Dallas Nissan Mod
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks for a great turn out of all the DNE members. We have a great bunch of people in this club. It is an honor hanging with such a great bunch. The staff is glad you had a good time and maybe more of us will make it in the pool next time. Stay safe until the next meet.

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Thanks all for coming. Too bad more of us didn't make it in the pool. Too many modds being done I guess. Good seeing you all. Any ideas on what to do next month?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
thanks gabe for letting us be at his house and fixing my rear seatbelts !!

thanks again sunny for fixing my brakes !

thanks to the fellas that watched out for my son and help me watch out for him while i fixed my brakes really appreciated it ! without you guys i couldnt have fixed my front brakes and actually STOP :)

now to fix the rest of the car issues... rear drum need adjusting .. power steering leak need fixing and need 2 new tires

sigh.. so much to do .. oh on top of that oil change too.

but thank to everyone that helped out !

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Thanks for having us over Gabe!

Go karting next month?
Where? Speed Zone is being remolded or torn down. Not sure which.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Aloha Adventure Park in Lewisville is one exit away from my house.. I can stop by and see how their go karting looks.

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Thanks again for having us all out Gabe. It was a blast. I love your crib. I might need some pointers when I build a media room myself one day.

Go-karting sounds good. I'm in.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Thanks for having us out Gabe and mad props to the guys that put in major work on my clutch. Great job,nite/day difference. There is a place called adventure island or landing near my moms place near bush and coit that has a decent size track.
yea adventure island has a pretty nice track

·
Registered
0 Posts
Same here, had a real good time and enjoyed the food.

Not sure how this will go over but; maybe we should do a "car wash meet". Find a good self car wash spot and do the Nissans/Infinitis up right.

From there we could hit our regular spot Bone Daddy's or somethin'.

·
Tune it
504 Posts
Pimp house gabe thanks for the food DNE and a good time. Time flew by doing those mods... I'm down for carting and drinks or whatever. Nomad I saw you testing out those sway bars when you crossed in front of us going 90 and zipping in and out of traffic... not much sway lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Pimp house gabe thanks for the food DNE and a good time. Time flew by doing those mods... I'm down for carting and drinks or whatever. Nomad I saw you testing out those sway bars when you crossed in front of us going 90 and zipping in and out of traffic... not much sway lol
heh :) where did you see me? I was careful not to "zip" anywhere too close to other cars or in Gabriel's neighborhood. but yeah, the sways sure feel nice. I really had no idea until yesterday when I was able to really push the car around a couple turns. It's almost perfectly neutral until I get on the gas and then it's a nice, gradual rotation. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
this really freakin sux
was sooo ready to chill with ya bros, and i had to go and get put in Rockwall County for 20 days.

effing corrupt county.

i got effing rearended so lightly i didn't know, got charged with a hit n run that the judge later lowered to a freaking "accident under $200", and another damn charge.. but got away with them never finding out my other 5 warrants.. HA!

but yeah... car got impounded and now my boss won't let me have it back til i come up with the cash up front.

freaking bullshit.. get fronted a deal that was gonna finally get me out of the gutter and wouldn't you know, some bullshit county gets me for somethign that wasnt' even my fault.

was way out in rockwall trying to buy a 240 front clip... dude wasn't even there.

so yeah.. maybe i'll get to hit up the next one..

41 - 60 of 61 Posts