Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
To bad yall cant wait till the 28th, so far i think we have like 8 nissans from OKC coming down.

·
Tune it
504 Posts
I think I'll make it out to this one. Gabe do you have a volleyball pool? mosquito my friends muffler shop in euless can probably fix up your resonator. hit me up if your interested 6825531007

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
I think I'll make it out to this one. Gabe do you have a volleyball pool? mosquito my friends muffler shop in euless can probably fix up your resonator. hit me up if your interested 6825531007
Volley ball pool it is.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't think Ima make this one. And it's close too! Oh, and the cam is finally in the vette! If it wasn't Father's Day weekend....

·
Registered
8 Posts
More like: scared I might have to work on the Maxima....again.... ;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys, it's been ages since I've been on here or to a meet, but for once my schedule is clearing up a little bit. I came last year a couple times to Skoots in my 350z and had been to a few way back when I had an Altima. Well now I've got a baby on the way and the Z has to go. I've got a G35 and have ordered some hotchkis sway bars which should be here Friday.

Hopefully you guys will help out the newbie a little in getting these things installed. I haven't been to a mod meet before. Do I need to bring anything other than tools, beer, and some chips?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, another one I won't be able to make. Still in London. Maybe next month.

Cheers

Gabe,

How is the real estate biz? I thought it was down, but the city is telling me my propoerty value (and the associated taxes) have gone up. Just want a straight answer from someone in the know.

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Sorry, another one I won't be able to make. Still in London. Maybe next month.

Cheers

Gabe,

How is the real estate biz? I thought it was down, but the city is telling me my propoerty value (and the associated taxes) have gone up. Just want a straight answer from someone in the know.
The market is down, but very little. But the tax office is raising everyone this year alot. I have helping fight most of my clients taxes this year. It is crazy.
I prepare the research docs for past clients for $50 and everyone else for $100, but I will do everyone one that knows me in DNE for the past client price.
I just came back form doing mine and lowered mine $35,000 this year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
.... you know your like 30 miles from me... lol. i wanna go but i would need to ride with someone cuz there is no way i can put those miles on my car.... im going back and forth from brookhaven college to work everyday now so i need to cut back on driving.. ='( it sucks.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i need my brake seals replaced . ill provide the seals if someone can provide the tools and know how on rebuilding them :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
one my blinkers is blinking faster than the other one and no bulbs are out maybe we can figure out an answer for that

·
Registered
2 Posts
The market is down, but very little. But the tax office is raising everyone this year alot. I have helping fight most of my clients taxes this year. It is crazy.
I prepare the research docs for past clients for $50 and everyone else for $100, but I will do everyone one that knows me in DNE for the past client price.
I just came back form doing mine and lowered mine $35,000 this year.
Maybe the defaults on the bad loans are effecting tax revenues, so to compensate, they raise everyone else? In the papers over here the say the US is already in a recession and the mortgage crunch that started here was a result of what happened in the US. Housing prices have already dropped 5% this year and they are saying they could fall up to 30% over the next 2 years. This may seem like a lot, but housing prices are rediculously overpriced around London. My little 1100 sq ft flat sold 7 years ago for 750,000 pounds and is valued at 1M pound (about $2M today). So, I tend not to believe everything I read over here. I do plan to protest the increase in my tax value with the city when I get back.

Thanks,

L

·
Registered
117 Posts
one my blinkers is blinking faster than the other one and no bulbs are out maybe we can figure out an answer for that
hah mines doing that also, but its because i have the high end LED's. i bought relays to stop hyperblink and maybe i can get help at the meet on wiring

·
Registered
117 Posts
carlos and i are gonna leave our side about 12 so we'll make it by 12:45-1. hmmm i just might bring a cake:) i'll put my foot in it too

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Don't forget your towels.
Also, what time are you guys coming? Just so I know when to hide. lol
im gonna come around 11 30 -ish !

also i need my el reverse indiglo cluster fixed too it turns on and off at will

21 - 40 of 61 Posts