Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Dallas Nissan Mod
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DNE Meet.

Here is the info:

Have fun with fellow Nissan Enthusiast. Catch up with some old friends or make new ones. Your car does not needed to be modded. We have cars from bone stock to fully modded and everything in between. Tell your friends and other Nissan/Infinti owners to come.

When:Sat. 6-14-08
Time: Noon -until ???
Place: LatinMax’s house

This will be a modd Meet and pool party. This is to kick off the Summer. Please post what modds you want to try to get done so That we can make sure we have the right tools here.
Also DNE will provide the hot dogs and hamburgers. Please bring your drink of choice and any side dishes. Chips, dip, whatever you want to bring.
Sp come, hang out, swim, check out the cars and have some fun with the gang.

NOTE: It is that time of year again. We need some help with the server & web hosting. So if you like our community and want to keep it alive please help by making a Donation. You can do it thru PayPal click on the donation button in the middle of the page of our website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dang, that sounds like a lot of fun! I am getting my Bilstein suspension on the 4th.. but I don't think I'll be able to wait until the meet :D

I will definitely try to make it out!

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
I'm in for the fun. No mods to install but I'd like to do some grillin. And I'll do some swimmin too. Should I wear the one piece or the two piece suit?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm seriously thinkin about painting my headlights flatblack or gloss black. Not sure.

·
Registered
430 Posts
As long as i don't find the deal I NEED, i'll have to show up in my brand new.. used '93 Q45. still hauls ass with 227 on the odo, but need to flip it for roughly 3 g's or something tradable in that range. would prefer to sell though, cuz i've got an extra VH motor i'm dropping in a wht 240 standard that will be up for sale on here in a while too, unless someone in the dallas area is wanting to do the same and wants to BUY THE MOTOR.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Also, Latin, maybe you can fab up a box for my amps. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Will this be more of a family meet? I might invite the family.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sup guys. Been a while for me, I've been traveling for the company that I work for. My sentra still in good shape but I need to get my eye-lids and a new set of headlights on to my car. I just didn't have time anymore, socailly. =(
I'll be there at the meet, beucase that'll fit into my vacation time.
Anyone knows a good muffler shop? My megan downpipe is a mess, makes buzzing sound. The problem is the resonator is leaking air, bad!!. Need to get that fixed.
Talk to yall soon. =)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i will go if nothing comes up that day

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hope with the help of my DNE peepz, I could get me front headlights on and my eye-lids on also. The eye-lids needs to be painted...
I still need to find a good muffler/exhaust shop to fix my resonator, please help!! =)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts