Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna have the house to myself saturday the 25th. Would anyone be interested in coming over for a BBQ (or not if we're too lazy) and just general chillin.

We could do like what we did at david's .. I got the uber internet and all that fun stuff ... plus a pool.

Anyone interested post in here, as location goes I live in NW Houston (close to Katy) about 5 mins from Rob ... if you know where Rob lives (so he has to come). Nacho, I know you're close so you gotta come! Anyway, let me know.

June 25th.

/ben

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
cryption said:
I'm gonna have the house to myself saturday the 25th. Would anyone be interested in coming over for a BBQ (or not if we're too lazy) and just general chillin.

We could do like what we did at david's .. I got the uber internet and all that fun stuff ... plus a pool.

Anyone interested post in here, as location goes I live in NW Houston (close to Katy) about 5 mins from Rob ... if you know where Rob lives (so he has to come). Nacho, I know you're close so you gotta come! Anyway, let me know.

June 25th.

/ben
Dont listen to him nacho, he just wants to get you alone so he can give you the s3x0rz!!!

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Matt93SE said:
I heard he likes little messican boys...
I've known him since grade school, trust me.... he does. Oh, and Btw his girl friend of 3 years means nothing in this matter. NOTHING!!!!!!!

He was mine before she stole him

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
*scared*..ill roll up there with someone else.. :)
by any chance are you familiar with silviawerks?(dont worry if you dont know what i mean)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay things we need -

Bags of Chips
Hot Dogs
Hamburger patties
Hotdog buns
Hamburger buns
2L things of pop
Cups
Ice
Condiments (rellish cheese etc)

Also feel free to bring your computers. I have 2 extra monitors so the first 2 that call dibs can use them. I have wireless and wired networks that are hella fast.

Also if anyone has a sturdy table to put more computers on thats cool, I have basically everything else we need

Bring a swimsuit, computer (if you want) and blank CDs/DVDs if you want me to burn you things.

Anything I'm forgetting post it up!

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
I'll bring the chips. enough for everyone!

what time will the gathering start/end?

Bags of Chips - nacho_nissan
Hot Dogs
Hamburger patties
Hotdog buns
Hamburger buns
2L things of pop
Cups
Ice
Condiments

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll finally have money, so I'm in. I got the (soft) drinks :thumbup: Also gotta computer w/burner, but I have my own monitor.

Bags of Chips - nacho_nissan
Hot Dogs
Hamburger patties
Hotdog buns
Hamburger buns
2L things of pop - nova73guy
Cups
Ice
Condiments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bad News guys, we're going to have to push this back a little bit. Turns out I forgot my aniversary was that day (3 years) and the girl insists I take her out.

When is a day we can reschedule?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts