Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Is this the 200sx from the 2001 september issue of sport campact?

I like it very much, could you elaborate on your exhaust system?

· Hang out wit yo Wang out!
573 Posts
Project200sx

I wish it was the same car as the Sport Compact Car issue. That's Mike's. I think he's the only other Person that has that color! 95 was the only year that color was made. But anyway, about the exhaust. Nothing much but a Custom 2 1/4 Magnaflow exhaust from the cat back. The piping is single till about the spare tire then it splits off to 2 functioning Magnaflow freeflow Mufflers. The setup is to compensate my future DET setup.

· Registered
24 Posts
Very cool car indeed.
Btw-how hard was it to remove your 200sx marker from the trunk? It looks better without it I think, but I've never really tried removing it from mine before. Did ya pry it off with a crowbar, or something?

573 Posts
OzPunk said:
Very cool car indeed.
Btw-how hard was it to remove your 200sx marker from the trunk? It looks better without it I think, but I've never really tried removing it from mine before. Did ya pry it off with a crowbar, or something?
Nah man, it's easy, just need Floss, or string and a lot of patience. It slides right off, then clean it up with Goo Gone.

573 Posts
akk51 said:
just wondering...where did you get and how much were your rims? i like them a lot and would love some to replace my 14's but have literally no cash..thanks

Rims were from tire rack, a long time ago, they do not make those rims anymore. They are Kosei wheels, straight from Japan. They cost me about $1000 with tires.

· SLAVE TO THE GRIND
152 Posts
how much did it cost for the piping on the exhaust...I want a dual exhuast (love the look..if you dont like it dont do it!)...I have cut out my spare tire well (weight reduction project)...and have been thinking of doin a dual exhuast....nice ride...the hood ornament aint to bad either!:)

573 Posts
TOOQIK said:
how much did it cost for the piping on the exhaust...I want a dual exhuast (love the look..if you dont like it dont do it!)...I have cut out my spare tire well (weight reduction project)...and have been thinking of doin a dual exhuast....nice ride...the hood ornament aint to bad either!:)
Thanks man, Piping ran about $200. It barely has enough room. If you don't do it yourself, make sure you have a Professional do it. The guy I had do it only does Dual exhausts, so it was a breeze for him.

· Registered
280 Posts
I wish it was the same car as the Sport Compact Car issue. That's Mike's. I think he's the only other Person that has that color! 95 was the only year that color was made. But anyway, about the exhaust. Nothing much but a Custom 2 1/4 Magnaflow exhaust from the cat back. The piping is single till about the spare tire then it splits off to 2 functioning Magnaflow freeflow Mufflers. The setup is to compensate my future DET setup.

dude i had the same paint as mike's. quickly repainted it different color coz my boyz called it the "barney mobile":D

Ben

573 Posts
crazy4myb14 said:

dude i had the same paint as mike's. quickly repainted it different color coz my boyz called it the "barney mobile":D

Ben
Unfortunately I don't get that response, and the ladies luv it. Most peeps give me props for having a color you don't see every day.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.