Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
hmmm, I'm liking that last pic. tell me, where did you get that last accessory?

but seriously, nice lookin car. Is the dual exhaust for show or functional? and what size rims?
Thanx, Dual exhaust is fuctional, rims are 17" Kosei Seneca RG's
The last accessory beleive it or not, just happened to be there while we were taking pics, turns out she's a model with her own website! guess I got lucky.

T

·
0 Posts
Car

Not feeling the dual exhausts unless you are running forced induction, but that's your own thing. The rest of the car looks good especially the hood ornament.

Travis 99 Sentra.

Powered by Nissan

·
546 Posts
Re: Car

T. Seuser said:
Not feeling the dual exhausts unless you are running forced induction, but that's your own thing. The rest of the car looks good especially the hood ornament.

Travis 99 Sentra.

Powered by Nissan
Thanx dogg, I do planning on running some forced induction e.g. turbo, sometime within the next year.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Tight!! Oh yeah, and the car looks good too!!! :D :D
What did you do to get the all red tail lights? And the color looks good. Haters may call it girly, but don't even sweat it.

·
546 Posts
wickedsr20 said:
Tight!! Oh yeah, and the car looks good too!!! :D :D
What did you do to get the all red tail lights? And the color looks good. Haters may call it girly, but don't even sweat it.

All red tails were painted by me, I got some red tail spray paint from NOPI! But you can also use Testors candy apple red paint from what I hear also.

·
546 Posts
skooter said:
i dont care how hot a chick is, theres no way im lettin someone lay on my ride like that...unless maybe it'll get me laid

besides that its lookin good
I feel you on dat dogg, I was edyg the whole time whe was on the hood thinkin she would bend it, eventhough I didn't get none, It' will pay off someday

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
NICE HOOD, WAT KIND OF MODIFICATION DID U HAVE TO DO TO GET THE HALO PROJECTORS IN, AND DO U HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON WAT TO DO OR NOT DO

·
546 Posts
Here's my best advice to you on Halo install. Print up a set of directions from how to on NPM, put on your Tank Top, grab a snickers,and be prepared to sweat. Your gonna have to modify your stock grill mounts, or completely take them off. And splice your old harness into your new one. Those are about the two hardest parts. Everything else is all unscrewing, and screwing.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts