Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to produce a Stealthbox for the Titan King Cab and we need a truck for the developement. If you are in Broward County, FL and would like to help us out, please contact me.
Initially we will need the truck for 2 - 3 days for the initial lay up.
After prototypes are made we will need the truck for another day of testing.
After the prototype goes to production, we will need the truck for one more day for photography and instruction sheets.
Anyone who participates will receive a Stealthbox free of charge.

Joseph Colasanti
JL Audio, Inc.
[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Crazy! I just called JL about having a stealthbox made and then you posted this a few days later!

I wish I lived in FL Instead of Cali I would drop mine off in a heartbeat! I can't wait till this comes out I am waiting on this box to install the rest of my audio system!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, I'm new to this board and have a question about the stealth box. I am located in south florida and wanted to know about any plans for a box for the crew cab

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanx for the welcome!!! I look around titantalk and clubtitan for deals and help and used to do the same thing at altimas.net.

I just thought it would be cool if I could get a box made for free. I had all JL audio in my altima and wanted to put at least one sub in the titan

edit: It would be kinda hard to give up the truck for that long though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts