Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a jim wolf ecu for the ga listed on the forum for at least a year and have had little interest. if any one knows some one that wants one pass it on. 350 shipped. I am short on money cause I just picked up a new g37.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its for a 96. I was going to use it on my 98 200sx. their is info on jim wolfs site on how to use this ecu on different years. it is for obd1 sentra/200sx but will work on obd2's as well with minor changes. the ecu is tuned as a P.O.P upgrade package+ s1 cams. ecu will work fine even without the cams. the tune is basically an upgraded fuel and timing map, bumped up rev limit , no fuel cut , no speed limiter. and jim wolf will re tune for $100. so if you wanted to go turbo and change maf and injectors it will only cost 100 for a re flash. so even if you got this and had it retuned it would cost you 450 which is a good bit less than sending yours out. it costs 600 for you to send your factory ecu out for a tune.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know for sure if that's what the difference is. I just know the 96 is slightly different than the 98 so their are some wiring changes you would have to do if you had the 98.
here is a link to the exact ecu I have Jim Wolf Technology website . and here is a link for wiring the 95/96 ecu to run in a 97-98 . this is the only option if you have a 97/98 jim wolf does not tune the 97/98.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
you will have to find a good 1991-1994. its good to match up the year of the vehicle with the year of the ECU. JWT told me that. find a good one and then mail it off to JWT. its like 650+ you also need to VTC to work, sothat is like 250 more to install the board to run the VTC. they now have a pin inside of the ECU hookup so you no longer have to splice in a wire from the ECU to the VTC operation soleinoid. I had the Cam program installed. remember to turn any timing back to 10 degrees. the ECU advances that now.

It works Great. you will not regret it. Top end is much better and mid range is good also. throttle response is better.

Chris 92 classic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts