Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I keep searching and searching but im having problems heh. Does anyone know if I buy this LSD Do I just drop my pumpkin take out the old gears and put those in? Any help avaible is appriciated. thak you

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
s13fx said:
Hey guys I keep searching and searching but im having problems heh. Does anyone know if I buy this LSD Do I just drop my pumpkin take out the old gears and put those in? Any help avaible is appriciated. thak you
I wouldnt really call that a true LSD, it's more of a phantom grip. They still have a great bang for the buck though. You will have to drop your pumpkin, take apart your LSD and sandwhich this LSD between you spider gears.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hybrid DET said:
I wouldnt really call that a true LSD, it's more of a phantom grip. They still have a great bang for the buck though. You will have to drop your pumpkin, take apart your LSD and sandwhich this LSD between you spider gears.
Kool, now would u recommend me changing my Bearings with that too, and after I get it should I start using LSD fluid in there . Also how much RWHP you think thats gonna hold?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im going to bump this one but just to ask if anyone has bought one of these from JGY, and how relaible are they? Cause I was going to get an engine set from drop zone. But JGY gave ma quote on a whole enige setup with IC, BOV, the greddy profect exhaust everything for a price I cant beat anywhere hehe. Any one ever deal with them thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts