Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forums and didnt quite find the answer i was looking for so maybe you kind folk can help.
JDM S13 lights came in two styles right? Pop up USDM style and the Tri-bulb projector lookin ones right? My question is which one came on which? Do all 180's have the pop ups or do some have projectors? I just cant find any diffinitive proof anywhere. any factual answers would be much appreciated.

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
BadBoy91 said:
I searched the forums and didnt quite find the answer i was looking for so maybe you kind folk can help.
JDM S13 lights came in two styles right? Pop up USDM style and the Tri-bulb projector lookin ones right? My question is which one came on which? Do all 180's have the pop ups or do some have projectors? I just cant find any diffinitive proof anywhere. any factual answers would be much appreciated.
i think the 180sx is still pop-ups like the 240sx here in the states and the projectors are silvia

DoN

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
The production JDM 180sx came with popups and the production Silvia came with projectors. There was also the Sil-Eighty which was a 180sx with the Silvia projectors, but that did not come factory from Nissan. It was another company called Kid's Hearts or something that did it aftermarket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts