Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok,
Here's the deal. I have contacted several New Zealand junk yards and they are willing to ship me front end pieces of New Zealand market Lucino's.
These are exactly the same as JDM lucinos. The parts that I will be 'importing' are grills, headlamps, and signalls.
I have found 4 grilles. I am not sure on the colors yet, although you could always paint them.
'Crystal clear' headlamps, and 'crystal clear' corners I am working on the numbers still.
There is no guarantee that you must buy. I am only looking for people who are 'interested' so I know how many 'roughly' to order.
This way I can convince my wife and family that I can spend $1000 and that I will eventually be paid back.
I will be putting all this on my own credit cards and will have all the parts in around 3-4 weeks, maybe 5-6.
I cannot afford same week shipping, so I am doing the surface route.
Once i have all the parts in, I will post photos of them all, and will make e-bay auctions for each set.
A set is 1 grill, or two headlamps, or two corners. No combo, sorry.
You cannot, 'reserve' a piece since I do not yet know what will arrive.
Once I know what is in my hands I can show you and you can bid how much you like.
Then money orders come to me, and I send the product to you.
I apologize that this isn't same week service, but I cannot afford that.
I am hoping that there will still be demand for these products when they arrive.
Please respond with your interest.

Here is what the pieces look like:

(nis-knacks shots of the lights. The chrome grille is not available from me)

(my shots of the grille that will be available)

Seth

P.S. For the anal out there I am importing a Lucino grille because it 'looks' cooler. It will fit any B14. I know All sentra people are driving Sunnys, but that grille is the chrome one. Technically the 200SX people will be 'accurate' in the look, but its just a better look so you can put it on you sentra.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A reminder,
As a precaution, the junk yards have not sent photos of the lights and signalls yet. They may very well not be 'crystal clears'. If that is the case, then I will not order them. However if they are 'close enough' I may forward the picture to the boards to see if people like them enough for me to purchase and send overseas. But the grill is a sure thing.

Since the lighting systems may just be 'clear' and not 'crystal clear' I have enclosed photos of what standard New Zealand Market Lucino's look like. YOu can decide for yourself what they are. However these are not photos of high end lucino's, form which the grilles I am taking.

http://www.autobase.co.nz/viewimage.asp?vehicle_id=16786&vehicledetails=1994 Nissan Lucino - $7,995
http://www.autobase.co.nz/viewimage.asp?vehicle_id=14698&vehicledetails=1994 Nissan Lucino - $7,495
http://www.autobase.co.nz/viewimage.asp?vehicle_id=16059&vehicledetails=1994 Nissan Lucino - $7,999

Seth

·
Registered
20 Posts
Interested in a Lucino Grille...

Hey nice work for putting this thread and the other one together. I am interested in a lucino grille in black first but any will do I guess. :D

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sigh,
So my junk yard sent me photos and everything except the corners are wrong. So much for the grilles. I do have another plce, but they are asking for too much money. I'll keep searching and post again when the parts are confirmed.

Seth

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey,
I assume you mean the 'crystal clear' ones. As it turns out, if you cans see in the photos that are linked above, they are not 'crystal' clear, but are 'clearer' than the ones we get stateside. I think, although the pictures aren't super sharp. The corners are the 'real' clear kind though.

Seth

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
I'm definently down for a grille, I think you should sell to peeps on the forum first before you go on E-bay. The same people order on there anyway.

G

·
Hey how is everyone? I am a US Marine stationed in Japan. Go to the parts sections of this Forum and post what You want I am going to start trying to get parts for people around the first of the year. Let me know what you want

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well,
Due to lack of availability (and service, I spoke to about a dozen places in NZ/Aust. and I only got 1 grille for way too much money. The Europeans don't get the part, and the Japanese places don't respond.) This won't be happening. Sorry to get your hopes up. I did learn that there are quite a few grille variations for B14's though.

Seth

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well,
I thought of that, but since the sites were in english I felt I didn't need to. Actually one Japanese place did respond, but they needed complete VIN info on the car. Unfortunately there is no such thin in American market cars.

Seth

G

·
is there any way you can get the front bumper cover and lower spoiler in the pic of the black lucino.. or even the side skirts i love that look
thanks much

1 - 20 of 21 Posts