Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for genuine JDM 180sx factory parts for my 93 240sx (i.e. clear/amber signals, fenders, bumper, etc.). Anybody know where is the best place to look?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well for the turn signals, i got mine from courtesynissan.com but if you live in canada buy them from a tuner shop, i got screwed huge because i ended up paying surcharges because the counrty of origin was actually japan, not the states, plus duty and more expensive shipping, i found out the hard way. For both i think i pay 170 CDN with shipping, ouch! For the fenders, I'd say Jspec could probably help you out. kouki tail lights are pretty easy to get a hold of, just make sure you get all the garnish pieces and a new lock and butyl seals. The kouki's look awesome, haha i get to look at them everyday. The JDM turn signals give a nice touch but in my opinion, not worth the 170 bucks i payed. Hope that helps

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
I like the look that the Clear/Amber turn signals give, but it depends on what you are going for when it comes to the look of the car.
I find the JDM signal lights look nice when the body is kept clean and not too Ricey. The Clear Signal lights also look nice depending on the Paint

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Joel said:
thats funny. we change out our two tone turn signals for clear ones
Lol. That is funny... I was watching a Japanese movie where they imported a RHD 240SX dash from Ameria and did a RHD conversion on an S13 180SX. Lol, next time you get a pair of two tone signals, Joel, PM me and we'll work out a deal. I could also use a 180SX fuel pump, dash, guage cluster, VLSD, and SMIC while you're at it.

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Lol. That is funny... I was watching a Japanese movie where they imported a RHD 240SX dash from Ameria and did a RHD conversion on an S13 180SX. Lol, next time you get a pair of two tone signals, Joel, PM me and we'll work out a deal. I could also use a 180SX fuel pump, dash, guage cluster, VLSD, and SMIC while you're at it.
That's alot of Peanuts! LOL
you might as well buy the whole clip Brian! JK :hal:

·
Pivot 180
2,258 Posts
bridrive55 said:
I could get you a smic and a fuel pump but id have to ask "what the hell for? they are both crap!"
Shipping would be a bitch too :)
Theres an R32 r200 VLSD centre sitting in my shed but its super heavy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts