1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JDM Grill light...pics now working

Here we go...I have figured it out now.
JDM Grill light front and back. These 2 pics were were taken by previous owner

JDM Grill light installed in my car with halos (notice that the Grill light has hyperwhites)

JDM Grill light front view with halos, low beams, and USM Corner lights

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
damn
and i REALLY wanna see it

the pic has to be hosted somewhere
then when it is, right click it and get the properties
copy the whole address line into a new message
then place image tags around it
[.img.] your address [./img.]

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm going to take some day time pics. The only thing is the halos are black plastic and the grill is chrome so it kind of clashes. But I'll change that soon.

These lights look like nothing else it is so awsome. You can't tell in the pics but the low and high beams are just standard amber bulbs...but I"m going to modify the housings and add some nice bulbs.

The bulbs in the grill lights are polarg 1157 dual filament hyper whites that are really bright. Since I'm using only one filament I'll buy some new bulbs and move the 1157s to the JDM turn signals when I get them.

This is the only one of thes I have ever seen or can find for that matter. I was worried about the car over heating but that hasn't been a problem becuase it does have openings at the bottom.

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
.........unfortunately, that makes a sentra, look too much like an older Lumina.........and i hate those old luminas.................

guess its something ya gotta see in person mang. wha'd it run ya?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
off_da_meter said:
It wud look off da meter if the grille light was the same color of da halo, IMO, other than that just a :thumbup:
AHHH MY EYES! GRAMMER GRAMMER!

Looks bad ass man. Good job.

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanks for turning my thread in to an english lesson

by the way can some one turn the 3rd pic (just the grill light and halos) in to an avatar for me? I'd appreciate it.

I'm usualy pretty good with computers but picture programs have been really confusing to me as of late.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
the last thread about this i thought was weak...........it got a total :thumbdwn: from me and i was accualy pissed off that someone wanted to make their car look like the aformentiond lumina. but now that its not it just looks mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put some red's in it and make it look meaner lol j/k but i like it.
on a differant note, does anyone else notice how the top of the halos dont light up? i would try to replace the LED in the halo with a white one instead on blue to make it match :thumbup: (and put one up top too so the whole halo lights up)

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1.6pete said:
the last thread about this i thought was weak...........it got a total :thumbdwn: from me and i was accualy pissed off that someone wanted to make their car look like the aformentiond lumina. but now that its not it just looks mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put some red's in it and make it look meaner lol j/k but i like it.
on a differant note, does anyone else notice how the top of the halos dont light up? i would try to replace the LED in the halo with a white one instead on blue to make it match :thumbup: (and put one up top too so the whole halo lights up)
My halos are white. They are just so much dimmer than the hyper whites in the grill light.

My mom has a 93 mercury sable that has the lights all the way across the front of the car. I was worried it would look to much like that....but it is actualy pretty original...who else has a sentra with this piece?
anybody? hmmm...thats what I thought.

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Binger said:
...but it is actualy pretty original...who else has a sentra with this piece?
anybody? hmmm...thats what I thought.

.....you lookin for a bitch-slap? j/k :p

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Slayer2003 said:
.....you lookin for a bitch-slap? j/k :p
Well I was thinking about throwing some buelers in there but I think some people here may be to young to get that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.