Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im currently the proud owner of a b13 sentra with a GA16DE jdm engine and transmition and my question is, Is there any significant horsepower gain on a JDM spec engine?
 

·
Wise Cracker
Joined
·
5,730 Posts
enjoydride said:
Hi im currently the proud owner of a b13 sentra with a GA16DE jdm engine and transmition and my question is, Is there any significant horsepower gain on a JDM spec engine?
Not really significant. My understanding is that they did not have an EGR system , other than that they are pretty similar. As for the tranny, chances are it is the same as the tranny in the NX1600 as only a few cars had the good tranny with the larger pinion shaft and LSD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wes said:
Not really significant. My understanding is that they did not have an EGR system , other than that they are pretty similar. As for the tranny, chances are it is the same as the tranny in the NX1600 as only a few cars had the good tranny with the larger pinion shaft and LSD.
Well about the transmition I got lucky because I actually race my ga16de and this tranny transform this car I can even keep up with the SE-Rs an so happy with this tranny by the way im totally striping this b13 to SE-R cup standards, last month I was chasing an IT class SE-R and I was so exited my hart was pumping like 100 beats per minute the SE-R pulled away from me in the straights but not for much but in the turn I got in his bumper again we were like that for about 4 laps it was awesome but by next month my car will be totally stripped hope it gets faster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Awesome.

Me and my buddies are going to buy this gutted Tercel with a new engine and turbo on it... start racing that sucka on the weekends.
 

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
Joined
·
504 Posts
ASsman said:
Awesome.

Me and my buddies are going to buy this gutted Tercel with a new engine and turbo on it... start racing that sucka on the weekends.
lmao a tercel? i owned one for bout 30 mins once
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top