Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend in Sweden who is looking to find out how many would be interested in some JDM parts.

I'm talking front clip conversions for your 4 doors and sport coupes.

Grilles for sport coupes, speedometers, side skirts, rear bumpers etc etc.

Even 4 door JDM bumpers etc.

I need an idea of who all would be interested...

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
gimme a price, i would be down. the EDM skirts and bumpers are sick. nothing available for the car that's as good. the testa kit is ok, but incomplete, and still isn't as good. if i can afford it, i'm down. i'd put my EFI conversion on hold lol.

Also, can he find sunny sport coupe spoilers?? that was something our sport coupes also lack.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He found a junkyard full of the sport coupes like above. Tell me what all you'd need and I'll see if he can find a price - he has to ship a lot of stuff for it to be worth it.

You don't need the full bumpers btw. The front skirt bolts onto to your existing bumpers and the back bumper has two small pieces that bolt onto it. The side skirts are also bolt on. I'd probably get a grill too - there's look much better.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have a coupe all you need is the lower lip of the front bumper it bolts onto the existing front bumper - the same with the back bumper, the skirt pieces bolt onto it.

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
i know the back are just pieces, but as for the front, i would prefer a full front, because my front bumper is mismatched colour-wise. rather than the two-tone red and black that it's supposed to be, it's all black, and it needs to be replaced anyway. that's why i would prefer a full front.

·
off topic VIP
388 Posts
of course im interested in bumpers.

jdm b12 sunny sedans were never officially exported to europe, to my knowledge. I have seen them overseas, but very very rarely.

what i am interested in as well are the front and rear foglight switches on the left upper instrument panel, along with a 150mph UK spec spedometer and gauge face.

for the switches i'd need the plugs and 6" of wiring for each switch.

*oh almost forgot, i need a Sunny GTi wiper spoiler :)

if u could help me, that would be fantastic.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry fellows, dude hit up the junkyard and they were stripped down...not only that but the nuts told him they had several coupes but they ended up being some tard ugly station wagon nissan sunny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts