1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
A Passerby
176 Posts
Admirable work. I don't know about that steering wheel though... your face is going to look like hamburger meat if you ever get in an accident.

·
Registered
851 Posts
FadedKM83 said:
Admirable work. I don't know about that steering wheel though... your face is going to look like hamburger meat if you ever get in an accident.
i forgot that japanese model sentra didnt come with seatbelts. :doh:

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
seatbelts? you mean airbags, right?

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Nice b13 turbo setup, but I too am curious how you manage on heat. Does give the complete sleeper look, now how much does the sound give ya away? :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it took me about 1 1/2 yrs to get the jdm parts. i have hood spacers for the heat for now untill i go front mount, but it dosent over heat at stop lights i have a good cooling system. every one looks at me when i drive by them when they hear the bov, espically the honda guys when they think there gunna take off on me...lol

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
91 SR20 said:
it took me about 1 1/2 yrs to get the jdm parts. i have hood spacers for the heat for now untill i go front mount, but it dosent over heat at stop lights i have a good cooling system. every one looks at me when i drive by them when they hear the bov, espically the honda guys when they think there gunna take off on me...lol

much respect for keeping the top mount, but front mount (while not as sleeper) will nearly always outperform. i know you know that, but some others might not

1 - 12 of 12 Posts