Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nite-stalker said:
At least 15 pieces (or 5 sets) of bumpers + sideskirts are required.

Here's the chance for those that are looking to buy just rears, sides, etc.

Prices will be roughly the same as the ones I have sold before, check here for pics and details:

http://www.hkmconsultant.com/hkm/bumpers.htm

B14 JDM 4 Fog fronts and sides are also available. Lights included. No rears. Fronts will be about $30 more than B13 ones and the sides $15 more.

Depending on the number of buyers, prices will be revised (will only go down).

Downpayment/deposit as follows:
Each single piece $50
Two pieces $100
Three piece complete $150

Everyone can express interest, and I will put your name on the "interested" list.

Then, I will take a deposit in order to have your name on the "confirmed" list.

Confirmed:
McCoy B13 Front
LIUSPEED B14 Front

Interested:
BenSR20-t B14 Front
91SDClassicSE-R B13 Rear
Salvisol82 B13 Sides
scortch99th B13 Rear + Front (maybe)
SR20DEviant B13 Sides
JCCT B13 Sides
SR20 91 SE-R B13 Rear
jus-SER-luv B13 Complete
Twomissanman B13 Rear
grizz00 B13 Rear
twisted200ser B14 Front
1810 B13 Complete
GDUBinVegas B13 Complete
dalvenjah B13 Rear
cmon folks ! let help this guy out ! he chargin 1/2 the price and is willing to help get the JDM stuff if there is only enough interest ! And is saving you one hell of a lot of money than buying them new from a dealer ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
For the B13 Front bumper, the price is 300, hes going to 150? shipping? whats the price on that?

Chris

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
damn...gorgeous
if it was cheaper id be in
but i cant justify spending $300+ on a bumper cover

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well to my knowledge the shipping will be around 59-65 bux using greyhound.

·
Registered
149 Posts
JDM kit

Man, greyhound is good for the mainland's 48 states, but shipping to Hawaii will definetly be more!! But again, the front bumper and sides sure look pretty sweet, ......It's all about the $$$$ ...........Oh well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sentra96816 said:
Man, greyhound is good for the mainland's 48 states, but shipping to Hawaii will definetly be more!! But again, the front bumper and sides sure look pretty sweet, ......It's all about the $$$$ ...........Oh well :rolleyes:
anyway he can get the b14 front down to $300?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i asked and he said nope.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wait, I'm a little confused. So the side skirts for B14 are $265 and half price off of that? If so does he have any for 4 door B14

·
Registered
3 Posts
The prices on my website stands.

I think what liuspeed meant about half off was, half off brand new prices. These are used parts.

Shipping is by Greyhound to your nearest station. About $65-85 for a complete set.

My interested list has been running for several weeks now. Anyone that wants in needs to pay me a deposit.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
the price is kindda steep for a used bumper but I guess I can afford it... so you expect 300 dollars + 60 dollars shipping for a B13 front bumper. Can I choose what color or I get any color that's available ? I'm the guy that emailed you from your website yesterday :)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok fells new prices are freakin expensive as hell i got a quote for new bumper b14 lucino and with fogs are 800 dollars NOT SHIPPED ! so this is basically a steal.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
I agree they are freaking expensive what's the freaking deal in this group buy... did you notice noone's jumping in on this deal ? Consider me out... I'm not paying 300 for a used front bumper... I'll give him $120 no more.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Excuse me but I can't see the deal here.. 1) you're buying used stuff 2) you're unsure of what you'll get and 3) the price is really steep. You should stop teasing everybody else with this group buy, keep it in the sr20forum.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it not that he cant get it .. he can but he wont get be able to get it unless we have enough interest or people. if you feel that this is way to expensive you try locating a lucino front end for us at 120 and with all the shipping and stuff like that and youll see how much it cost to import it etc.

if you are out then you are out and if you dont want it that fine but doesnt mean others arent interested in saving money and getting the same deal.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
group deal dead..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts