Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i was readign an article on nissanperformancemag.com, and i seen Jay Owen's car.. 200sx with body kit, i want to know how he istalled it.. anyone know about the body kit installs

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
If I remember right he got that kit a while bac but I dont know how to get to him--I think Varitec knows him personaly BUT I might be wrong

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Jay is an Oregon local. Although I don't know him personally, I have seen his car a couple of times at the dragstrip. Last call he had gotten in some sort of wreck and the Vader kit is all cracked to crap.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yeah, he has a website called Pure Obsessions, and he got into a crash and his stuff is messed up. Now he said we should stay tuned for the "new stuff", and he has a cover over the front of the car not to reveal what he has. I cant wait.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Hey, im in Coral Springs, thats about 25-30 mins from Fort Lauderdale. I dont think you have seen me if you are in Miami.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I followed his car to his Pure Obssesions site way back when too--but I didnt remember it was in a accident....wonder wut hes gonna do???

--Im usually in the Hialeah-Miami Lakes area--or in Kendall with my girl......But we're not too far from each other at all UKNOW

V

·
0 Posts
Hey Gents, Jay Owen is a good friend of mine and I can attest to work he'll be coming out with. Its worth the wait. He's also one of the newest recruits to join the Varitec Import Generation so stay tuned for big things to come in the near future. :cool:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WHOA....so U two are like joining forces :eek: --Cant wait to c wut u two come up wit---

OH BTW I saw your headlights on ebay VARITEC....U really made out good on them huh ;)

V

·
0 Posts
MP2050 said:
WHOA....so U two are like joining forces :eek: --Cant wait to c wut u two come up wit---
Actually, we're adding another B14 to the Teams lineup this year as well, another old friend of mine thats been in the garage for some time. Wait till you see the things he comes up with. This year promises to be another strong year for Varitec and the B14 community.

OH BTW I saw your headlights on ebay VARITEC....U really made out good on them huh ;)
Heh heh, we'll just say I did altight. Did you see what my GTR Grill went for? Insane what people will spend on eBay.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Heh heh, we'll just say I did altight. Did you see what my GTR Grill went for? Insane what people will spend on eBay. [/B][/QUOTE]

:D Yeah Ebay is really out of hand--I didnt see the grill though--I almost bought it off u myself B4--but decided to do my own instead..

Oh and I just came up on some new rims-- I basically had the same rims u used to have and Im planning on getting the rest of the Extreme kit Im missing----

BUT I figured I dont really want to look like your past twin once I get my kit --( PLUS some A**HOLE that lives in my area with my same car and color decided it would be cool to get those rims too) ......... so Im getting some new Gunmetal TENZO Rs--and I got a couple of more ideas to try and set my ride apart from every1 too ;)

V

·
0 Posts
Sounds Phatt. Dont let the fact IVE done something make you think its not original. We have a limited aftermarket pool to choose from, and Im usually one of the first to get new products. Im just one of many B14ers out there so if the two of us look alike in some way thats a hell of a lot better than all the Si Blue Black Widow Civics Ive seen. My advice is to do what makes you feel the best about your ride. Whether it DOES or DOES NOT end up like mine is neither an insult nor compliment to me or you. IMO, Youre just being original.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts