Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2408 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. This is brought over from the Florida Call because there seems to be quite a few of us in the Jax, Orange Park and Beaches area or NORTH EAST FL. So if your here then say whats up and will all meet up one night Forshizzle??? J/K but yeah I know alot of nissan guys in this area too. So lets make are presence known.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
you know im here...;) like i said, ill be there on the 5th for my spring break...takin it to the track MAYBE...now that my turbo is running decent (only 6psi...:() haha ill let you know...but pm me, and we can trade #'s and meet up...plaaaaaaaya

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm moving back that way after I graduate and looks like it might be next summer some time. I stay over on the Regency-Monument side. I have lots of family that way. Summers in Jax are hot as hell, but the night time weather is pretty cool. I should have my car with all of its performance mods finished by then, but I might try to get over that way some time this summer.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
Im in the jax area just moved up here a lil bit ago. so

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
krylonkoopa said:
Im in the jax area just moved up here a lil bit ago. so

canyou meet us up at sneakers by regency onthe 5th of this month, this friday??? pm me if you can

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
bump...hey mike (nuskool) where are you...dumba$$

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Nuskool said:
yeah im here asshole lol ready to take that weakass turbo you put on tommy lol "at the track of course"

we should deff meat this weekend....im game

$hit...trust me, thats the last thing you'll wanna do...;)

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Nuskool said:
th did you finally get that ride back

I know...i still havent ridden in it..:(

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Nuskool said:
so lets get a show of people who can make it out to sneakers this weekend ...the weather will be great.........

Myself
Notanotherhonda
?
?
?

travis, you better come, and should should you KRYLON KOOPA...;)

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
we can do 8:30 at the Bj's down the road from the shell does everyone know hwere thats at its about 2 miles down atlantic blvd towards the beach if your coming from the sneakers.....So far its
Me...
Notanotherhonda......
SE-Rious......
Th..where you at man

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Nuskool said:
we can do 8:30 at the Bj's down the road from the shell does everyone know hwere thats at its about 2 miles down atlantic blvd towards the beach if your coming from the sneakers.....So far its
Me...
Notanotherhonda......
SE-Rious......
Th..where you at man

830? more like 9 ...

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
SE-Rious Rider said:
I have to work til about 12. off sat

this would be on sat. night

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
oh, and anyone besides me and nuskool and TH needs to tell us what car you are driving, so we know who you are...mine looks like this...

if you have pics, that would help

1 - 20 of 2408 Posts