·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh yeah....you'll need the Japanese Text add-on to Explorer if you don't already have it. Otherwise most of the japanese test will come up as unrecognizable characters.

One other note.....I was reading up on the options.....

They have water repellant glass STANDARD on all models. Why not here in the U.S.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
That basically looks like a US 200sx, only much sexier and stylish, and everything about it is better, heh.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the interior alot better than mine haha is it the same engin or a better one ?????? sorrybut im not about to download somthing im only guna use once hah (limmited hard drive space):D

·
Registered
166 Posts
LuvMyRide200sx said:
I like the interior alot better than mine haha is it the same engin or a better one ?????? sorrybut im not about to download somthing im only guna use once hah (limmited hard drive space):D
Same engine only in that it's the same displacement. That's about it! That NEO motor is rated around 179 bhp I believe. It's got that variable valve thing going on. I know you 1.6 guys wish your rides came with that baby :p

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
i think i need a bib........
very nice headlights........
sr16.........
steering wheel.......
not really into the 2-tone paint......
and i didn't see the coupe's rear......
nice foglights.........
very cool indeed.........

·
GA15 Turbo power
190 Posts
yeah it's a nice car
but my displacement is 1497cc on my lucino
to be exact ga15 engine

anyway, do the lucinos and 200 sx parts fit on the lucino like timing belts or for example bumpers??

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
body wise im pretty sure...but im not very familiar with the ga15 engine. but w/ only 100 cc's difference...id think so. seems like the ga16 is just a stroker version of the ga15..but we have timing chains not belts.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
love that blue one.. the 2 tone i dont like as much.. kinda looks funky.

MP2050 ur mailbox is full

·
Registered
170 Posts
Mmmm....NEO VVL
Maybe someday we'll actually get that motor in the states.

·
Registered
170 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
oh man those cars have the VVL engines? damn. which one? GA16VE or SR20VE?
SR16VE actually. I would looooove to have a Lucino 1600 VZ-R :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
i might be the only one, but i actually like the two-tone. i was thinking about doing two-tone on mine... its already vivid teal, and then do silver on bottom. one thing i do not like about the JDM b14s is the front bumpers... looks too bland. i like ours better (95-7, not 98/9)

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, now that yall have drooled all over your keyboards. Here's a place to get replacement Lucino parts. Not sure if they are the SAME front ends because they don't show pictures. PLUS I don't know how many of you want to pay shipping from New Zealand. BUT here ya go.

http://www.partsworld.co.nz/index.php

1 - 20 of 38 Posts