Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
415 Posts
great stuff as always. how come you guys don't publish it? The content is better than any other magazine I get, i'd definitely pay to read it

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I am enjoying it now and hoping you soon start selling hard copies. Said in a nutshell, most magazines that adress Nissans suck (there are some exceptions of course)...NPM is the golden guidence of our cars. :thumbup:

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
It really should be published. It would have a pretty good following. There are a hell of a lot more nissan guys out there than people think.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
awww you little cali guys dont like the cold? j/k goo write up! i know most of that but its good to read it from someone else just to reinforce it :cheers: great as allways mike

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
nope, I'm in Frigid Florida.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
NickZac said:
Real cold their ;)
It is. If you are not used to it, its as cold as anywhere else.

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Psch91 said:
It is. If you are not used to it, its as cold as anywhere else.
Well I'm sure NickZac knows what I'm saying(he lives not too far away from me) when I say that it was so cold yesterday that in the 1/2 hour drive I took to get to work my car was only halfway warmed up when I got there. Now that's cold. But I heard on the weather channel that it got to around -50 F up around North Dakota. Supposedly people were leaving there car running while they were at coffee shops and stuff because of the possibility of the cold killing their battery. That would suck.

Mitch

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
yea, i shoveled for 3 hours today at work. the snow was half ice. today was 19 peak temp in F. a lot of cars you could hear them struggling when starting. if you dont use the right windshield washer fluid, it will literally freeze on contact with the windshield. prestone has a great de icer that is good to -50F.

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
NickZac said:
yea, i shoveled for 3 hours today at work. the snow was half ice. today was 19 peak temp in F. a lot of cars you could hear them struggling when starting. if you dont use the right windshield washer fluid, it will literally freeze on contact with the windshield. prestone has a great de icer that is good to -50F.
Hehe. I can back that up. My windshield washer fluid dispensers don't work(waiting til it's warmer out to figure out why). I went to the car wash today to wash the salt off my car from the last snow storm and it rinsed off the salt but the water remained on the car. Yup, it took about 10-20 seconds for it to freeze on my car.

Mitch

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Wheres Feb already? Im looking forward to some updates on perf spec v!! (hope there are some)

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Psch91 said:
Wheres Feb already? Im looking forward to some updates on perf spec v!! (hope there are some)
Sorry no Spec V this month... impossible to have every project updated each month.. But I think we have some pretty interesting stuff this month!

Enjoy...

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Sorry no Spec V this month... impossible to have every project updated each month.. But I think we have some pretty interesting stuff this month!
Just a question, why do you guys need 14 project cars? Wouldnt it be a lot better to focus on a certain few?

Awesome work though!

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Psch91 said:
Just a question, why do you guys need 14 project cars? Wouldnt it be a lot better to focus on a certain few?

Awesome work though!
Not all the Projects are active, but the older information is still useable for readers. Plus it allows us to give a little something to everyone. Most people want to see project write ups on the same car they own... like yourself... We are NISSAN Performance MAg... not Spec V Mag.. ;)

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
myoung said:
Not all the Projects are active, but the older information is still useable for readers. Plus it allows us to give a little something to everyone. Most people want to see project write ups on the same car they own... like yourself... We are NISSAN Performance MAg... not Spec V Mag.. ;)
Haha, it would be a lot better if it were :fluffy: I am kidding. But yeah, I understand. But now that I got a spec I of course want all the info I can get on it, and perf spec is moving along the right lines. Good stuff though, I cant wait each month for the new issue to come out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts