Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i put a 75 shot wet on my car and use it on occasion with a torque converter intake and exhaust would it be safe for my motor?? I have 94,000 miles, also what kind of 1/4 mile times would i see with these mods, thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
J30Power said:
If i put a 75 shot wet on my car and use it on occasion with a torque converter intake and exhaust would it be safe for my motor?? I have 94,000 miles, also what kind of 1/4 mile times would i see with these mods, thanks
75 shot is borderline safe. with a v6 its not that bad of a shot. colder plugs will be in order and maybe a degree or so of timing retard. i know guys with maximas that have over 200k miles and they have nitrous with no problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AsleepAltima said:
75 shot is borderline safe. with a v6 its not that bad of a shot. colder plugs will be in order and maybe a degree or so of timing retard. i know guys with maximas that have over 200k miles and they have nitrous with no problems.
sounds good cause i got the need for speed :thumbup: with my rsr mufflers it will sound beastly!!! "Civics beware"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts