Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· West Coast *******
2,737 Posts
Well, thats just smart. :rolleyes: Yes, lets all manually shift our autos, and pay more attention to a radar detector than our transmission, all in all to avoid a $200 speeding ticket, when trying to avoid that, causing you to screw your transmission up beyond belief which in turn is a ~$1500 repair. Riiiiight....

Anyways, you would know that this M'Fer does not own a classic anymore. This M'Fer now owns a Civic, if you had done a search, you would have known. :

· West Coast *******
2,737 Posts
sr20 805 said:
let me get this straight.....we all put mods on our cars so our cars can be faster, and we can have more fun driving them right? so i'm supposed to mod my car and drive responsibly(of course not doing stupid shit like weaving in and out of traffic and speeding in high traffic zones)? thats like an oxymoron.....
Okay, I'm going to formally warn you here. sr20 805, your attitude pretty much sucks. Right now you wonder why in the hell some people (myself inclusive) do not take you seriously on these forums. 95% of your posts have been useless dribble, and post whoring. I'm not sure if you even noticed that some of your posts have gone missing....hmm guess not. Mike made a valid point by saying "Start driving like a responsible adult, then you wouldn't have to worry about either..." You've proven to us that your antics are stupid, and you're freaking out because you're so damned close to getting your license suspended, well maybe you deserve being without a ride for a little while. If your attitude and posts don't change, well...lets just not go there at this time.

The reason why people modify their cars is not only to have more fun driving them, as well as making them higher-performance, but its because we enjoy working on our cars, and looking at our cars from a distance and saying "Hell yeah, my car looks great." Weaving in and out of heavy traffic is an accident waiting to happen. What's the point of doing so when all its going to do is maybe get you to your destination faster by a few seconds or so. Pulling stupid stunts like that is what causes accidents.

Your attitude needs to do a complete about-face, because you are inviting flames, and the last thing we want is another ordeal like the infamous "Downshifting is Cheating" Thread. So, consider yourself warned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.