Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And in that hunch, Mark has been logging into FCS' account lately. A valid assumption?

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
What makes you guys think its me?

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
see bishes? told you it wasn't me.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
FCS: 64.230.21.134.

Mark: 68.158.37.51.
Plus FCS has aim, put him on your buddy list. He was on most of the night tonight.
Geez, all the ownage has made you guys gun shy.....lol

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
ive never talked to the fcs on aim before...i didnt know they had aol in canadia...

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mark said:
What makes you guys think its me?
Some reference to "taking out the trash" triggered my memory. Could be a coincidence, or it could be mod pwnage, or maybe, just maybe, I'm entirely mentally retarded.

For reference's sake:

FCS said:
K, that's it, someone please make me a super-duper mod again. Time to take out the trash.
Mark said:
That being said, i'd love to do it and help take out the trash....

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
spelch said:
Some reference to "taking out the trash" triggered my memory. Could be a coincidence, or it could be mod pwnage, or maybe, just maybe, I'm entirely mentally retarded.

For reference's sake:
Holy shit! I think you discovered their real profession!

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
NickZac said:
ive never talked to the fcs on aim before...i didnt know they had aol in canadia...
Yeah, it's called, shockingly, "AOL Canada." I don't have it though, just AIM messenger. Anyone that lives in a Canadian city and doesn't have Rogers or Bell High speed needs a kick in the nuts. Unless they're poor students. Then they should be spending their money on booze and strippers, you know, getting their priorities straight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts