Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
THey dont look 2 bad at all--GOOD LUCK finding them though--but dont stress it too much the same companys making reg. alteezas will probably be coming out with a 200 version in a little while

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fault fellas!

I read further in the post and realized these are not 200sx altezza's but are really similar. They have not yet made them yet. My Bad!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
dang dude you got my hope up .. i was about to get like 4 sets and sell them hahaha.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Man, we need to try and get a pair of them.

Man, im thinking.. even if so its upside down.. or backwards.. or whatever.. they look to me just like the 200SX tails.. i think with minor mod's to the mounting screws or something.. they would fit.. If someone can find me where to buy them, i will. i dont care how much. and i will definatly make it work to my car :).

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hmmm...I see the search button really works. :D That whole thread was really interesting....even more interesting was the fact that people were already selling them, claiming that they were for.......not even 200sx.....but sentras....LOL

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
those are definitely the 200sx "style" but i think they are for the lucino..which if i'm not mistaken, is the same car as our 200sx. i saw them on some website of an australian company that makes euro style lights. i would like a different style taillight...but the guy does bring up a good point. that tiny brake light just takes away from the over all appearance. kinda like the cavalier lights, if anyone has seen them. i do think however, that the tails on the 200sx are pretty good looking like they are.

·
Registered
135 Posts
AHHH WTF are all those weird ass characters posing as letters?? AHH! Its still 2 against 1..hehe you lose. These are for the lucino.

Ju§tin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts