Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a hello to my fellow Nissan Fans. After lurking here for a while, I finally decided to join. Glad that I did. I am proud to say that I am now a 2 Nissan owner, a 1997 Altima and my most recent aquisition a 1988 B12 2DSDN. Got the B12 from my mom and despite it having 140K+ miles, it is very clean and only has a bit of rust in the rear floorboards. I named him Putt-Putt (after the kid's game) Was a "motorhead" back in highschool, but that was long ago, and am looking forward to getting my hands dirty and creating something unique. Would appreciate if you could give me the benefit of your wisdom from time to time, and I will contribute what little I know about the subjects at hand when I can. :cheers:

·
Think outside "The Box"
250 Posts
This is a great place to start for questions. If you needs parts, I have access to tons of them cars in sac. Post up what you need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey new to the site as well

:fluffy: I have a 96 Nissan 200 SX that is in dire need of everything ;) so hit me up and let me know where to start....any other good sites with useful info :fluffy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts