Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have to do something to 1.6pete. He's annoying as fuck!

Miserable user? Global ignore list?

Or should I just put him on my own ignore list?

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
do it he looks retarded.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just thinking the Dictator of Common Sense would be the perfect appointee to head up a project describing 1.6pete's ability to annoy the shit out of anyone. With an MS Paint graph, of course. ;)

He is the online equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Man...

I signed up for their little webboard and I put up a message that said "Hi, good luck with the club and stuff guys"

I get e-mailed daily by 1.6pete now. Dammit, I should've used a fake e-mail address.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Adam said:
How about we make them both miserable?
miserability only works on the people who don't have a clue what it is. Or, at least its much funnier when they bitch.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Scott said:
I was just thinking the Dictator of Common Sense would be the perfect appointee to head up a project describing 1.6pete's ability to annoy the shit out of anyone. With an MS Paint graph, of course. ;)

He is the online equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard.
There'll be a graph, or maybe cartoons... I'll work on them later on tonight. :)

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
we should sign him up for gay secks sites.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Re: avatar?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by 1.6pete
do you have any idea why i cant change my avatar or avatar title thing?

Me:
I have no clue......

Him:
i can use a preloaded avi, but not my own (other than the one i have.....weird. oh well

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
SCOTT!!

Be sure to read any PM you get from Pete or dontmindme or whatever the hell his 2ndary acount is.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts