Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I get home from school I'll do a little webpage with all the necessary info...that was just a little teaser.
Off the top of my head...it'll cost $23 shipped, and I wont go to print till I receive all orders. The due date for orders is December 10, so people should start getting theirs within a week after that. As far as payment is concerned, I take money orders...its just safer. ;) Next year I'll set up paypal for those who prefer that. All this info and more will be coming soon, along with how to format order (i'll need your board screen name and home board, as well as AIM SN where applicable). I'll post more updates either later tonight or over the weekend. Thanks

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
hey andre, is my car still featured in the calander? :D you wouldn't go back on your promise, now would you??? LOL lemme know.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
My Sentra is the 4-dr silver/champagne color. It's a full passenger side shot of the car rolling (B13), and has B14 SE-R wheels. I'm sure it's in the calander, I just saw this as an opportunity to give you some ish. :D

And what was that BB link crap all about?!? Someone over there is having personal issues and taking it out on you. If you know what you did (and how you did it) was legal, then no worries. Enjoy the finished product... that other "Lunatic" (pun VERY intended) can shove it. :cool:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, everything over there got settled....no big deal. Now lets get on with our lives.;)

Bobby, do I look like pizza hut? :D j/k Remember i stil got your tape.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts