Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any new tail light lenses/enclosements available for the 02' se-r. i really wanna change my tail lights, i dont really like them, its too plain in the back, let me know guys,

MiKe

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
ALTEEZAS? YOU WANT ALTEEZAS?

You're nuts! You must be barking mad! No, I don't think that anyone makes Alteeza Style Taillights for the B15 generation Sentras. Alteezas (in case you didn't know) are considered ricey in most places, because the Honda crowd decided it would be "cool" to have these taillights on their car, and guess what? The domestic guys followed suit, I've seen Alteezas on Focuses, F150s, Rangers, Mustangs, S-10's, Suburbans, Silverados, as well as on a Maxima and an old hardbody. They are so commonplace these days...seeing factory tail lights are a rarity. So in other words, Don't Change Your Tails!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see where your coming from. Maybe not alteeza's, but how about either black outs or white outs for the tail lights. i think if they were all white, they would like nice, but not too ricey, lol. And putting blackouts on it would look sick, especially on my car, cause i have it in black and making the whole car black would be hott. Im also thinking about getting some nice black rims to match the black car, but if not, definitely chromes are in store for this car.

Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
stealthb14 said:

You're nuts! You must be barking mad! No, I don't think that anyone makes Alteeza Style Taillights for the B15 generation Sentras. Alteezas (in case you didn't know) are considered ricey in most places, because the Honda crowd decided it would be "cool" to have these taillights on their car, and guess what? The domestic guys followed suit, I've seen Alteezas on Focuses, F150s, Rangers, Mustangs, S-10's, Suburbans, Silverados, as well as on a Maxima and an old hardbody. They are so commonplace these days...seeing factory tail lights are a rarity. So in other words, Don't Change Your Tails!!!!
Isn't it "ALTEZZAS"...as in Toyota Altezza? And yes those are HELLA GHEY

T

·
0 Posts
SE-R420 said:
i think if they were all white, they would like nice, but not too ricey, lol.
I'm not going to say my opinion on those, since it doensn't really matter. But don't you think that would attract too much attention from the cops? At least over here it would. Take it from someone who's gotten way too many...fix it tickets are no fun.

S

·
0 Posts
Why would you want that APC junk lights?

I dunno maybe I'm not with it but I find those plastic "chrome trim" trimmed apc light to look rather junky. Maybe it's just the ricers at the track making it look like a APC convention that kills it for me?

-Steven C.
Anti-rice superstar

I

·
0 Posts
I just want to have taillights like the new Altima. I have a Molten Silver SER and silver tails would look a lot better than the 80's style tails on my car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
stealthb14 said:

I've seen Alteezas on a Maxima and an old hardbody. They are so commonplace these days...seeing factory tail lights are a rarity. So in other words, Don't Change Your Tails!!!!
LOL, the ones you saw on the Maxima were possibly stock. It comes stock with them in 2002.

J

·
0 Posts
Tail Lights

Hey Hey Hey! I drive a 2002 Spec-V, and also own a 2002 Altima 3.5 SE. One of the deciding factors in getting the Altima over the Maxima was the look of the car from the rear. I love the tail lights and the dual mufflers. I also would like to get tail lights for my Spec V that are like my Altima tail lights. As long as they arn't cheep looking.(I find black outs cheep looking in most cases.)

R

·
0 Posts
PLEASE PEOPLE! Leave the altezza lights to the dang altezza!!! If you cant afford an IS300, you dont deserve the cool lights it comes with!

J

·
0 Posts
LOL ;) I dont want a IS300 I just want some well made clear tail lights on my Spec V so that it looks more like my 2002 Altima!I love the front end of my Spec V, but I find the rear kinda plain and want to spice it up a bit!

·
Registered
36 Posts
ewraven said:

LOL, the ones you saw on the Maxima were possibly stock. It comes stock with them in 2002.
Actually they are available for the 1995-99 Maxima, and look like complete ass. :)

T

·
0 Posts
Gross.........

I wish the new "Fast & Furious" movie would have tasteful, more subtle cars.....I am so tired of Rice-A-Roni and Honduh Type "R"'s all over town......I saw a Type "R" Silverado 4X4 last night......when will the madness end????

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Randman said:
PLEASE PEOPLE! Leave the altezza lights to the dang altezza!!! If you cant afford an IS300, you dont deserve the cool lights it comes with!
That is one of the funiest things I have ever heard. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
i thought i was the only one

I saw a Type "R" Silverado 4X4 last night......when will the madness end????
damn i saw a 3000gt that had gtr emblems on the fenders and grill and a type r badge on the gas door.oh yeah there is also an abundance of hard top eclipse spyders and really old carrola type s's around here

·
Registered
323 Posts
Personally I like the stock lights on the 200SX B14, that's kindof redundant, anyway, not the sentra however, I'd definately change those, if you want to change your lights, go all out and original, it will cost moola but conversions are hot now a days and the wildest the better. oh and jester you selling that vette of yours, crazy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts