Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey az up well i was wondering my friend bought a 96 200sx 5-sp with cone filter headers and flowmaster exhaust and i was wondering what 1/4 mile and 0-60 times could he get with that etup ohh and another thing he races with 17"s could that slow him down:rolleyes:

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Well, that depends on which model of 200SX it is. If it's an SE-R, it's pretty quick (15s). If it's not, it's pretty slow (17s). Tell him to lose the 17s and get some Lensos. Lighter is better.

·
Registered
87 Posts
yo quick question...has n e 1 actually took there 95-98 se-r to the track and ran a high 15 being completely stock???? juss wondering casue i took mine to the track and all i had was a muffler wit a bad tranny on 17s....and it was my very 1st time runnin at the track and i ran a 16.8...but i got a brand new tranny and a full exhaust....so ima take it back to the track soon since i have been testing it on the 1/8 track and i can launch pretty good and shit...but n e wayz what was the stock times some of yall got??? on the se-r that is

casey

L

·
0 Posts
not to be bull shittin you or anything but i spanked the fuck out of plenty of 4 cylinder honda accords .. i got a ga16de with just a CAI and Exhaust and timing at 15 deg BTDC... got them by like 1 car length or less. oh yeah and i drive an auto...

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
not because I'm more of a nissan fan, but I would put my money on the 200. I have a 1.6 Sentra (bigger than the 200sx) with intake and advanced timing as my only mods. I've beat every Civic I've ever challenged. I've never raced an Accord though.

BTW, has anyone ever taken a stock Integra? I lost to a modded Integra when my car was still stock.

·
Registered
116 Posts
nss200sx said:
yo quick question...has n e 1 actually took there 95-98 se-r to the track and ran a high 15 being completely stock????
With my SE-R w/POP, sub in the trunk, tire pressures at regular street pressures, and tons of crap in the backseat (oh, and me still wearing a suit from work!) I ran a 15.8... oh, and no cooldown when I got to the track either. I'll have to find that timeslip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts