1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was browsing around I came across this on a IT classifieds page

"IT Race Cars

Custom 02 Nissan Spec Race or Rally Posted: Jul, 20 2002
I am sellin a One of a kind 2002 sentra Spec V, The Car has 14,324 miles on it.Includes 10 point roll cage,15 by 8.5 rally wheels w/tires,Stock wheels 17 w/etreme contact tires,19 by 10 fronts and 19 by 11.5 rears with yokohoma custom made Parada spec 2 tires,carbon fiber hood-wing-door inserts-dash inserts-z3 fenders-driver and passenger front doors w/lexan windows..The wide body kit was custom hand made by Jesse James and looks like no other ..Everything is molded metal and carbon fiber not fiberglass!The rear doors have been welded and are seamless,moonroof has been taken out and welded and is also seamless.New motor has 1200 miles on it and is now broke in.438 hp @5800 and 496 ft lbs of torq @4000 and is "ALL MOTOR"
the car ran 10.22 on the stock wheels and tires and can still do 184 mph.."tested at ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY" Car is race ready and also Street legal..there is basically too much too list. I am selling for 68,000 serious buyers only!!Ive invested more that 150 grand and this car is no toy and only should be driven by experience race car drivers...email me for pics or other questions at
Spec V XXXX This is truly a 1 of a kind and you will never see another one like it thanks..

Is this the Spec-V that I am thinking of?? If it is I wonder why it is being sold
p.s. I "X'ed" out the e-mail addy

438hp/496tq all motor!!!! holy cow!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Driver
736 Posts
I doubt it's the same one because I don't know of any racers adding custom body kits with z3 fenders and such as part of their race prep. I would like to see a pic of this monster, at least to believe it exists.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL :p thats what I thought.. All motor QR with that type of power Umm NO. So I guess it is not Josh's then. Good thing, cuz if someone from SCC got those kinds of numbers out of a QR and was not telling the world, there would be some very angry SE-
R owners out there(Altima owners too :) )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts