Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am new to this site and have been looking at a few nissans for a new car. I have found this car is it a good deal

1993 Nissan NX If you are looking for a gas friendly automobile then I have just what you need. It does have a couple minor quirks such as the driver side dr is the only dr that the key will unlock and a sm. leak in the T top roof. Besides that it is in great running cond. This 1993 Nissan NX 1600 has AT, a strong 1600 eng., T tops, and all digital display. The eng. and trans. are in great shape, The car is yellow in color. High mi. Car is being stored indoors in a Pittsfield Maine garage. Call Wayne for details. Asking $1200

does it look like a good deal are these cars reibaile. do they have any problems. are they easy to modify i have been looking at what they can be turned in to online so if you could tell me all about this car that would be nice and i would really apericiate it thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
just be careful that you arnt buying junk if they didnt take care of it verywell you could be getting yourself into a money pit parts for these cars arnt cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts