Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam relitivly new with B13 sentras. I was wondering if any body can tell me if there is even a slight difference between a 94 LE 4-door sentra and any other 4-door 94 model. Thanks

·
absolutely classic
455 Posts
94 LE pusher said:
Iam relitivly new with B13 sentras. I was wondering if any body can tell me if there is even a slight difference between a 94 LE 4-door sentra and any other 4-door 94 model. Thanks
Look at any website that tells you the different trims, models, all that crap. There's a bunch around. The LE probably has a few things standard that the base model doesn't have. There is an SE-R version, which has a bigger engine. You don't have to worry about that since you don't have one anyway.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THe reason i was asking was because i was looking for an exhaust system for my 94 LE and all i could find was SER exhaust so i wasnted to know if there was a difference if not then i could use that exhaust...right...or maby not.

·
absolutely classic
455 Posts
94 LE pusher said:
THe reason i was asking was because i was looking for an exhaust system for my 94 LE and all i could find was SER exhaust so i wasnted to know if there was a difference if not then i could use that exhaust...right...or maby not.
Depends. The largest diameter exhaust you would want to run is 2 inches. And bigger than that and your losing bottom end power. I don't know what diameter the stock SE-R has. I'm also not sure about the routing of the exhaust and if they are the same. Hopefully someone who owns a SE-R will chime in!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts