Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After i get my Hot Shot Cold Air Intake i am going to go for the exhaust system next. I want to go for the full cat back. I was reading some of the threads and well i dont think it is a good idea to put a SE-R aftermarket exhaust on my GA. I dont want pacesetter and im not so sure about custom. I want to make my life a little easier even if it will cost me a little more money.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
azkicker0027 said:
why not custom???
Well i want something that has proven dyno HP already. Stromung is excellent but too pricey. I will probably do what they did in NPM for P200SX before the stromung.

Stromrung makes an exhaust for the GA16.
I hate to be a dick but I asked if Stromung was my only choice for catback exhaust, therefore i know Stromung makes an exhaust for the GA16, didnt you read my post??

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah I did. It just sounded like an implication that Stromrung only makes SE-R exhausts, because you asked if Stromrung was your only choice, and you didn't want to put an SE-R aftermarket exhaust on your GA. See what I'm saying? Put two and two together and add a splash of deductive reasoning and you would get my short and to the point reply. I misunderstood your post. I apologize. Not to be a dick or anything.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the whole misunderstanding Underdog.

Nismofan, i highly doubt the HKS exhaust will fit my B14 as i hear its only for B13's. The mid pipe is 55mm and the rear section is 60mm.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey chris.

i heard greddy make something for sentra....

why not Custom ? it not all that bad.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Again, Greddy makes it for the B13 and the B14 SR20. Please do not post unless you have valid knowledge on the subject. This thread is not just for me but for other people in my situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts